logo

Geeks on Site

Posted:    Dylan8

SCAM FRAUD

Geeks on Site
I hired these people for 149 dollars to remotely fix my computer for viruses. I immediately noticed I could hear Spanish speaking people in the background and asked where they were located, they said Miami. They royaly screwed my computer up beyond repair and later charged my credit card anyway. I have reported them to the BBB and they have not replied. I called again later and finally got it out of the representative that they are located in Peru. Their website lied and they lied. "GEEKS ON SITE" IS FRAUD and a SCAM. THEY ARE IN SOUTH AMERICA and saying they are in Miami. I also called the Florida state taxes and they have several other problems for their lies. I finally just charged back for fraud and they didnt respond to that either. Geeks on site is a scam and after doing research they dont even have an office in Miami. They are blasted all over the internet for non-payment and fraud. Stay away at all costs!

Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Apr, 2012 by   Computer Geek777 0 Votes
I am a former tech for Geeks On Site and I absolutely agree with you about it being a scam. I think that they are Mexicans or some other Spanish speaking group. Another thing that they do is to charge the customer too much, their tech support isn't experienced/knowledgable, and one of their HR persons is rude, crude, and obnoxious. I think that people should stay away from Geeks On Site, because they are also dishonest.
 28th of Apr, 2012 by   Dylan8 0 Votes
Geeks on Site is all in Peru and south america. They are a sweatshop in Peru and the owner is George Otte who is a 5 inch tall tyrant who isnt even an american citizen. He hires losers for 400 dllars a month to answer the calls. They are as informed about computers as a Dollar General candy salesman. Mostly people who have warrants in the USA or are convicted drug addicts. I worked forhim in Peru. He bosses people around like Donald Trump but pays like Martha Stuart. Its a loser company with loser employess and owned by a 5 inch gay dude that doesnt care about employees or customers, just gay hookers and trying to look cool. How can a 5 inch half Barbie look cool? Impossible!!! George give it up and move to USA. Pay real wages loser. Heres a picture of their proud peruvian losers. You may see some on Americas most wanted. SERIOUSLY! George is the weird small guy in the middle with Stilletos!

2nd of Apr, 2014 by   Chrissy2 0 Votes
I looked in my local phone book for assistance for my computer. There is an AD for Geeks on Site. I didn't do any research which now I really regret. I was told that I would receive a call back when the tech was done, my computer froze so the job wasn't completed. This was done twice, I know I was stupid. The second time I called I talked to Omar who is the rudest person I have ever spoken to. At one point I did lose my patience and told him that he better listen to how he was saying things to me. He informed me that he would email the tech and I would hear from them in 24 hours. Everything must be done by email at this company. I did cancel the monthly fee so I wouldn't have to pay $149 each time, but when I called to see about the refund for a job not done I was told that they had to email the department and I would hear within 24 hours. That was that was one week ago! Will have to let the phone company know that they have a company in their yellow pages that is a fraud company.
 2nd of Apr, 2014 by   Dylan8 0 Votes
"Geeks On Site" Scam owned by non American "George Otte" Its a scam South American Company

Avoid Holiday Credit Scams