logo

3. (1 mins ago)
Netgear
4. (2 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
Letter stating has won prize
5. (13 mins ago)
Just for men hair color
Bad product horrible reactions

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GE Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) Complaints & Reviews - Non Compliant toward request

GE Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) Contacts & Informations

GE Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card)

Posted:    Humberto De La Cruz

Non Compliant toward request

Phone: 1-800-568-0156
lowescredit.com
I am so glad I am not the only one to hear that is getting screwed by this company. One day, I was lazy enough to not drive to my nearest Lowe's store to pay off the bill. Instead I went online to pay the bill and the complete run around in order to pay bill off. I got so discouraged that I decided to drive and pay it off. Since that day, I have never (again) received a payment through the mail. I have always received a bill in the mail (up until around March of 2008). I constantly get calls from the company asking to call the 800 number because it is very important. When I call the number, I get an answering machine and that's it. I have tried (on numerous times) to get these people to continue sending me a bill, but this request has gone unanswered. I called and spoke to "Paul" about the situation and he insisted that I make a payment over the phone, to which I said that I didn't want to. He told me about how much I had to pay because I don't know how much I owe them and he hung up on me. WTF! I don't know who to contact, but am ready to join a potential class action lawsuit. First time I have ever had to put up with a problematic company and hopefully the last.
Comments United States Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2013 by   Joni B 0 Votes
They call me multiple times a day and when I answer, they hang up. One time, a woman said, "Hello, Joni?" and I said "yes" and she hung up. My Lowe's payment is late because I was the victim of identity theft and my credit cards were stolen, along with my SS number. So this thief has been using my credit cards and SS number. I have explained to Lowe's what happened and why I am late and how I am trying to fix this. All I get is hang up calls. They call me at least 10 tiems a day.
 20th of Nov, 2013 by   G Spring 0 Votes
I am getting the same calls . They come morning, noon, and night 7 days a week! I am not late nor have I ever been late to pay the bill. I truly believe this is a scam to get my information. How can I get these calls to stop. I get them 3 times a day!
 22nd of Nov, 2013 by   GECapitalCares 0 Votes
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 112213_cb_GSpring**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,