Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card)

Non Compliant toward request

Phone: 1-800-568-0156
I am so glad I am not the only one to hear that is getting screwed by this company. One day, I was lazy enough to not drive to my nearest Lowe's store to pay off the bill. Instead I went online to pay the bill and the complete run around in order to pay bill off. I got so discouraged that I decided to drive and pay it off. Since that day, I have never (again) received a payment through the mail. I have always received a bill in the mail (up until around March of 2008). I constantly get calls from the company asking to call the 800 number because it is very important. When I call the number, I get an answering machine and that's it. I have tried (on numerous times) to get these people to continue sending me a bill, but this request has gone unanswered. I called and spoke to "Paul" about the situation and he insisted that I make a payment over the phone, to which I said that I didn't want to. He told me about how much I had to pay because I don't know how much I owe them and he hung up on me. WTF! I don't know who to contact, but am ready to join a potential class action lawsuit. First time I have ever had to put up with a problematic company and hopefully the last.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful?

2nd of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
They call me multiple times a day and when I answer, they hang up. One time, a woman said, "Hello, Joni?" and I said "yes" and she hung up. My Lowe's payment is late because I was the victim of identity theft and my credit cards were stolen, along with my SS number. So this thief has been using my credit cards and SS number. I have explained to Lowe's what happened and why I am late and how I am trying to fix this. All I get is hang up calls. They call me at least 10 tiems a day.
 20th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am getting the same calls . They come morning, noon, and night 7 days a week! I am not late nor have I ever been late to pay the bill. I truly believe this is a scam to get my information. How can I get these calls to stop. I get them 3 times a day!
 22nd of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 112213_cb_GSpring**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

GE Capital