Posted:

Unsolicited phone calls!

Dayton, Ohio
Ge money bank has called me 4 times and woke me up every time, 8:15am, to try to collect a debt on my son, he is a"jr", who hasn't lived here for three years. I've given the hindi that calls his phone number, and yet they still call. I've told them every time he doesn't live here, yet they insist on calling me.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

22nd of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes

GE Money Bank - Lose of payment

This co. said they sent me a bill for the first payment but I never got it. So they made me pay a late fee on second bill so I sent them a check . And now the say they never got it.but my bank said they got it.
 24th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

GE Money Bank - APR overcharge
Phone: 1-386-801-3696

GE Money Bank applied a 26.99% APR for late payment when the maximum default APR
on the back of the contract is 24.99% what can I do about this? Is the Attorney General
may only alternative?
 7th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
they have been calling my faher 20 times a day looking for someone we do not even know!! i called them from my phone 5 times and told them to leave him alone, explained the mistake, they obviously have caller id and now they are calling me!! on saturday they called 3 times in 46 minutes insisting i was lying to them and i am actually the person they are looking for!!
this is now harrassment
my dad and i are both on the do not call list and neither of us have ever had anything to do with ge money bank!!!
 10th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

GE Money Bank - No copy of title!
Arizona

I purchased a motorcycle on Dec 1, 2007. I am making payments for the last 4 1/2 months but cannot get a copy of the title from ge money bank so I can register the motorcycle. They keep saying they do not have it. In AZ the MVD has to see a copy of the title with the lien holder before registering motor cycle.
 2nd of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
The normal handling would be to have the AZ DMV fax a request to surrender documents directly to them. If you call customer service and ask for the fax # for titling so AZ can submit the request, then they can check the file and if necessary find out why they may not have the documents needed and proceed from there.
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

GE Money Bank - COMPANY IN GENERAL
GE MONEY BANK
Georgia

TRUST ME...THE ONLY WAY ANYTHING IS GOING TO BE DONE IS IF SOMEONE STARTS A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY! HOW CAN THEY EVEN BE ALLOWED TO DO THIS? GET MAD! DOCUMENT EVERYTHING! GET TOGETHER! AND LET'S GET AN ATTORNEY TO BEGIN A CLASS ACTION SUIT! JUST DO IT!
 4th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
It's the worst
 8th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
Was the APR of 24.99% Variable or Fixed?
 27th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
How to contact with you? I would like join this class action suit !
 30th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

GE Money Bank - high interest rate
Emerson C. Shaw 3rd
Italy

Unable to pay loan off due to high interest rate, Three quarters of the payment goes to financr charges. trying to work out an agreement with them so I'm able to pay more towards principal with a lower interest rate!!!
 16th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
Did it work? Did they work with you? I just had to sign up with them too due to some unforseen dental work and the interest is crazy. I'm never going to be able to pay it off when they add back half of what I just paid.
 15th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

GE Money Bank - mutal agreement 1 x payment .
ge money bank
Texas

It was agreed by me & ge in a recorded phone conversation I would pay a 1 time settlement fee of $ 775. & I would owe nothing &the account would be closed.
 15th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Ge money bank agreed in a recorded phone conversation of $775. one time fee no longer responsible for $261.
 12th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes

GE Money Bank - Need New Card
Wal*Mart
PO Box 172, zip 59019
Columbus
Montana
Phone: 406-322-4886

My WalMart card no longer works. I need you to replace it. Yes, my account is current.

Unfortunately, this is the only means I have found to possibly make contact with GE Banking or WalMart for the simple process of replacing my existing card. Just ship me a new one, please.
 14th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

GE Money Bank - CUSTOMER SERVICE
GE MONEY BANK

Worst customer service. I called phone # and they said they do not accepts incoming phone calls. Referred to the interet which was worthless.
 7th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
They have been calling me several times got Mad called them back got some foreigner that I couldn't understand got P O'd now when they call and I should pick up they hang up. I just let the answering machine and caller ID do there thing. I called my phone provider and they said its a scam. I have never dealt with that bank and sure as hell not going to start

Contact Us