logo

HEALTHY BACK INSTITUTE
CONTINUTED BILLING
5. (2 hrs 5 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fake charge and they sent me wrong contact info

Consumer Tips & Tricks

FAIRPOINT INTERNET

Posted:    Pamelajb

POOR SERVICE

Auburn, Maine
THEY ARE RIPPING ME OFF, first hardly no service, then I tried to call 4 or 5 times for that. then I again called several times to pay my bill they couldnt find it. Then I try to cut it off they cant find me in the system at all! NOW 6 months later they say I owe them 600 dollars, and are threatining me with putting it in collections!
HELP ME SOMEONE, they are trying to ruin my credit because they screwed up! IS THERE A SUIT OUT ON FAIRPOINT??? If so I want in on it!
discusted customer Pam
if someone knows the lawyer after these folks here is my email
love_country40@yahoo.com
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Dec, 2012 by   J H 0 Votes
My advice to anyone: If you have a choice, more expensive or not, choose it over Fairpoint. The extra price will be worth it as you won't get the extra service Fairpoint provides: aggravation to the umteenth degree. We live in a rural community & finally got DSL internet. Yee-ha! We were so excited. Originally the internet service was good so we decided to save money and go with Vonage so I could at least dump part of Fairpoint. But, then the internet service started to be very intermittent. And it may have been from the start but didn't notice it until we were relying on it for our phone service. Fairpoint sucks. I will not sugar coat this for anyone. The service is intermittent at best. Now, I have intermittent phone service (not Vonages fault, they're the greatest). We are stuck between a rock & a hard place as we do not get cell service and if we go back to the landline we will be forced to use Fairpoint. When we call customer service they: have hung up on us, schedule service calls but don't tell us they did this then cancel them & say we weren't home (and even though we didn't know we had a service appt. we were actually home, I hate being lied to), they give us the run around & then try to sell us the bundle package. Their customer service is a joke. So, if you have a choice, DON'T choose Fairpoint.

Identity Theft and Credit Card Fraud Protection