ER Solutions

Badgering and threats!

ER Solutions
"Ethical - An unblemished regulatory compliance record." Just because your regulatory compliance record is clean doesn't make you ethical. "Using proven strategies and collection techniques to encourage voluntary payment." Um, badgering and threats? "Our founder always reminded us of the golden rule, 'Treat others the way you would want to be treated.' We continue to practice this philosophy today by diligently working to collect the money, but we do so in a tactful, sensitive and humane manner."

Could have fooled me. I guess the founder doesn't have much to do with the company anymore.
Complaint comments Comments (280) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

12th of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes
My child has received over 30 phone calls from this place. They are all x rated statements. I now wont let my child answer the phone. I think that is pretty bad in this day and age.
The phone number calling is 425-562-3215
Im positive I dont have reason for the calls.

Very appreciated
 16th of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes

ER Solutions - The way they have dealt with me is not very moral, and likely criminal!

This Happened to me! Be Aware!!! ERS Also Known as Er Solutions Int. Located in Renton Washington 98057. I wanted to submit this complaint, and let you know what happened to me.

I have been dealing with ERS for several months now over a debt that I incurred. When I first talked with ERS I set up a good faith payment plan of $ 100.00 per month for four months at which time I was to contact them to set up a payment plan and receive a settlement offer. I did contact ers and was offered a settlement for my account with them. I told the representative that I could not afford the amount at that time. She told me ( Ms McWright) that this was ok ! She asked me if she could hold my account open to a certain date, and if I could not make payment then I should call back and just let her know that I could not make the payment at that time. They already had my account info, since I had made some good faith payments. I called back on the specified date and told the representative ( Ms McWright) that I was not able to make that payment and that I was not authorizing any further payments! I did state that I was willing to pay, but only at a later date. I was passed to a supervisor who was extremely rude and obnoxious. He accused me "saying that I was not willing to pay " I told him several times that I was going to pay, but I was just not able to pay at this time. To make a long story even longer ERS ran my check without my express consent. When I contacted them about this, they passed me from supervisor to supervisor ! I finally went to my bank and filed a complaint. I hope my account will be credited for ERS's accounting error as they explained to me ! This company is ruthless. They really don't want to work with people like me. They want what they want when they want it, and will do anything to get it! Even if it exceeds the law! I will still work with this company, as I do want to pay my debt! Yet the way they have dealt with me is not very moral, and likely criminal!
 7th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes

ER Solutions - Contacted me numerous times about a student loan

ER Solutions in Renton Washington has contacted me numerous times about a student loan that is not mine. They have an incorrect name and Social Security #. My name is Mathew Smith (a common name) and they get my number through 411 (I guess). They call and ask for my personal information and tell me they can't take me off their calling list until I give them my phone # and address. I am not prepared to do this.
 21st of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes
I have had a similar experience as other people regarding E.R. Solutions. They have called me 4 times in the past 4 days on my Cell phone, twice in early morning, and they never left a message. First time I called back, nobody answered. Second time I called back, I got the company name. Third time, I called back and told them they were after the wrong person. This representative gave me two names and asked me if I know them, and I said no and told him to stop calling me. I had a feeling that phone call probably wouldn't prevent them from harassing me, so I called forth time. The first person asked for my phone number and then transferred me to another person, and the second person asked me for my name and hang up on me. I called the Fifth time and told the operator that if they don't stop calling me, I would seek legal action, so she transferred to a "supervisor" who incidentally didn't not pick up the phone. However, she was nice enough to transfer me to a manager. The manager asked me if I know of a "Stephanie King/Kim", and I said no. He said he would block my phone number. When he verified my phone number with me, he gave me a wrong number. ( I wasn't sure if it was some kind of game, or he was pretending blocking my number but in fact did not). I made him repeat my correct number for several times before I got off the phone with him. With all those complaints on the websites, I doubt it's a legit collection agency. How can a collection agency not to have the most updated personal information if they are trying to collect money? I suspect that this company is a scam and trying to either get money or sensitive personal information from innocent people. Anybody else has similar experience should file complaints with BBB and watch your credit report.
 24th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have been working with ER Solutions due to having a bill with Verizon Wireless that I was never able to pay. I recently moved in with my boyfriend and we have joint accounts and we can now afford to start paying this debt, we moved to Portland from Idaho and weren't able to get a bank account set up right away, ER Solutions got my unlisted phone number in Oregon and harassed me every half hour for about 3 weeks. Most of the time neither of us were home to hear the phone ringing off the hook, but we always had millions of voicemails that just said "Do not hang up this is an automated system and we are trying to collect a debt, please call this number." When ever the agents did contact me and get a hold of me they just became very rude. I told them several times that I would rather just send them a check for the amount that we agreed to make payments on every month. The agreement was $238.00 for six months the last Friday of every month. I told them I didn't feel comfortable giving my information out over the phone and would feel better to just send them checks in the mail. They refused. I have never gotten a name out of any of the agents and they refused to ever give me an address to send them money. We recently had a mix up at the bank and they were unable to pull the money, we accidentally overdrafted and our bank cancels the card automatically if it's been over drafted in fear that someone was stealing from us. So they were not able to pull the money and I let them know that I had well over the amount I owed to them and there was no reason they should be getting that my card was declined. (At this time I didn't know that our cards had been deactivated.) I contacted my bank and they explained what happened with the cards. ER Solutions continued to call all day, every half hour demanding that I pay full amount of over a thousand dollars. I told them I could not afford it but was willing to work something out on Monday and get them new information so they could take the payment. (This situation fell on the weekend and I had no way of getting to a bank to get a new card or my old card reactivated.) ER Solutions is not a good company to be dealing with and I will be contacting the BBB Monday morning. These people are ridiculous and they need to be shut down!
 10th of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have been getting harassing phone calls from ER Solutions as well. Even worse, today I looked at my Checking Account balance and ER Solutions had drafted $214.88 from my account, without consent and unknowingly to me. This comes as a shock after we never reached any agreement and I never gave them any of my account info.

Please contact me at rehr22@yahoo.com, I am interested in what steps, if any, you have taken to resolve your matter. Any and all help is greatly appreciated as I too look to file a complaint!
 16th of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes
My sister lived with me for some time. When I moved out she kept the cable bill in my name (Comcast). I find out over a year later that there was an unpaid account in my name for $576.00. This was a total surprise to me. I called my sister and she confirmed that she may have not payed the bill. She had no money to pay the bill so I decided rather than having my credit score affected I would pay it. I payed it in payments in increments. They have reported my account the credit agencies, even though I have payed it. I can no longer get the mortgage I need for my home. I just had a baby and was trying to buy my first home and ER Solutions has put a stop to it.

ER Solutions is an organization who thinks it can do and say what it wants almost like it is above the law well from the looks of this site they can't. Please let me know the best way to file a complaint. ER Solutions is a disgusting company that is unprofessional/rude/threatening and needs to own up to what they have done. United we stand divided we fall.
 29th of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes
ER solutions is no better than common criminals. Mine and my family's physical well being was threatened the other night by an ER solutions representative asking me if I ever heard of the Mexican Mafia and then repeating my home address and telling me I was going to get a visit real soon and I was going to be sorry. This is all over a 1100 dollar 7 year old debt that is past the statue of limitations.
 4th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
I would like to warn everybody not to give ER Solutions any information regarding bank account numbers over the phone... also if you need to send them a payment, always use a money order... when they get your bank account number and routing number, they will tap into your bank account at will... they do have a mailing address for payments, regardless of what they tell you....
 5th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
This company is awful. It would be easier to deal with a loan shark or the mafia. They call all hours of the day. Sometimes as many as 30 calls in a day. They call my work, my home and my former address. When they bother the elderly lady at the former address they will not take her word that I no longer live there. They try to get information from her about me. They verbally abuse and harass her. They even try to get information from her. She has nothing to do with my debts. I am also unsure who these people are. I have never received anything in the mail from this rude company. I would like to know how these companies are allowed to operate in this manner.
 13th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
Three months ago I was contacted by a Tiffany regarding my Washington Mutual account that had been overdrafted by five thousand dollars. At the time I was unemployed and broke and unable to pay a dime. I in a very calm manner explained this to her and it was as though I was not being listened to at all.

Once I was done explaining she asked me what I had done with the money and I replied that I had spent it. She proceeded to be verbally abusive towards me and at one point told me to get my head out of my ass and understand that I owe my former bank five thousand dollars. She at one point even advised me that I should do whatever it takes to get the money or her company would garnish my wages, tap into my sons college fund without permission and she personally would make my life a living hell if deemed necessary.

This cunt was so disrespectful and had no regard for human emotion. No tall of us are perfect financially, I`m sure this ER solutions rep has perfect credit and owes nobody a dime, but just because this cunt is perfect doesn't mean she needs to treat ER solutions clients like monkeys. I hope you get hit by a bus you dumb cunt.
 14th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
This company is extremely unprofessional. They have been calling me numerous times a day for the last two weeks. I spoke with someone at this company earlier this week, when she explained that she was attempting to collect a debt from someone else with my name. Neither my DOB or Social (last 4 digits) match this individual's, nor do I have an account with Dell, the company they are trying to collect on behalf of. The lady stated that they had the wrong person, and that the matter was resolved.

This morning, Saturday at 8:51 AM, I received another call from this company, from a particularly unpleasant male by the name of "Walt wilson"(?). In addition to calling at an early time on my weekend, this man explained that they had called me numerous times, had sent numerous letters (I have never received a single letter), and that this is a final "courtesy" call about my debt. I informed him that I had already spoken with his company earlier this week and that I was told that my role in the issue had been resolved. He stated that he was the one resolving it. His tone was accusatory, which is particularly insulting considering that I have never incurred the debt I am being accused of. I verified my address with him, as well as my social (he gave me the last 4 digits, and I confirmed that it was not reflective of mine). Again, the address and social did not match up.

Although he stated that the matter was now resolved, I will not be surprised if I receive additional calls from ER Solutions. They are rude and show little regard. Additionally, it is completely inappropriate to call strangers at 8:51 on a Saturday morning. I will be filing additional complaints regarding this company if they attempt to contact me again.
 16th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes

ER Solutions - Extremely rude agents

I cannot believe that Cingular wireless would associate themselves with such a RUDE company.

The issue is with me, but they have never attempted to contact me, but they somehow got my moms phone number and have been harassing her for the past two months. When she saw that it was an 800 number she never answered, until today. She accidentally answered the phone and was informed that they were looking for me. When she wouldn't give them my information the woman Kelly Davis became very rude saying that they would contact a lawyer to get a hold oh me. My mom was shocked at her rudeness, and goggled them.

Thank goodness she did and gave me a heads up. Due to the nature of my phone bill, my ex ran it up and said that he would pay it, and obviously hasn't. I called him and he is going to pay it today. I called ER solutions to inquire why they have been contacting my mom and not myself. Vicki at ER solutions asked for the number that they had been calling, when I gave it to her my name came up, and she stated that they were trying to collect for CINGULAR and wanted to know when the bill would be paid. I informed her that it would be paid tonight by check mailed to them. She then wanted to know why I wouldn't pay it over the phone. I stated that I was not about to give any information to them over the phone.

She then started yelling at me "WHY WON'T YOU PAY YOUR BILL!!!" I tried to tell her that I had already told her that the bill would be paid but she kept interrupting me and yelling at me. She then insulted me but saying that "I wasn't owning up to my responsibilities and was being a baby by giving out my parents number" I never gave them a number and if Cingular really wanted to get in contact with me, don't you think they would use my new Cell Number since it is still a Cingular????
 17th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes

ER Solutions - Harassing calls on a debt that isn't mine

ER Solutions called me about a year ago. I advised them that my identity had been stolen and wanted to clean this up. They told me that they would send me a "fraud packet". I never heard another word form them.

They just called me again yesterday, almost a year later. i told the agent that I was still waiting for a response to the false information that they had obtained on me. She told me that I didn't know what I was talking about because they had just received the account this week for the first time.

She also advised me that there is no such thing as a "fraud packet" and I would be better off to just pay this debt whether it was mine or not.

Not only am I concerned that my identity has been stolen once, but how did ER solutions find me if I have an unpublished and unlisted phone number and address?

These people must be stopped. Why should I be told to just pay a debt that isn't mine when they won't let me prove it isn't me?

ER Solutions - Lack of knowledge with the English language

ER solutions has incorrectly reported information to the credit agencies. I was disputing overdraft charges assessed by Washington Mutual and have informed ER Solutions of this on more occasions then I can count.
When I try and contact them, I am transfered around at least 3 or 4 times before I am able to speak to someone that "Can help me". It makes it more frustrating when you can't understand anything that they are saying.

Maybe they should consider spending some of the companies money on hiring people who can actually speak english and convey to others solutions.

Stop leaving messages on a disputed file. Learn to follow through on what you say. Be accountable for your errors.
 18th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
Sub: Harassing calls on a debt that isn't mine

18th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
If you dont want phone calls in reference to a debt THEN DONT OVERDRAFT YOUR F*CKING BANK ACCOUNT! I happen to be a top collector at ER Solutions so get the f*ck out of debt and you'll never have to hear from us again!!!
 18th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
All you have to do is verify the last four of the social or your street address... we run off skiptrace
 23rd of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
I received a notice from ER Solutions. When I called them to inquire, Maria Rodriguez answered the phone. She asked me my name and that's it. No account number. I explained to her that I did not receive a bill from the company after we switched telephone carriers. Since my account was closed, I couldn't check on line for the bill. She said to me the address where the bills were sent to was a home I have not lived in over a year. I asked where they (ER Solutions) got my new address (after all they sent me a notice and I received that) and that's when she accused my of screaming and that no one would want to help my if I continued with my attitude. I said what are you talking about. She said you know what you are doing. I said ok. Then she said you owe this much, check or credit card. I said I'm paying you for something I don't know what it is. She said then collection efforts will continue and hung up the phone. I was not screaming at her! I was trying to ask how they were able to send me the notice but the company claimed sending me bills to an old address. I guess she was caught in a lie.
 22nd of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
Follow through bitch? Be accountable for your debt. You dead beat.

ER Solutions Logo ER Solutions