Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

EBay is a scam

TIM G
Michigan
I bought a PS2 video game through EBAy from a private seller. Three weeks went by, no product.I opened a case through Ebay and Paypal.They both claim to be investigating the case.Next thing I know, Paypal sent me an email stating that I have closed the case.I reopened the case, Ebay is making it difficult to contact their service support.They are all avoiding the fact now that they should refund some money.DO NOT TRUST EITHER LOWSY COMPANY..THEY ARE CROOKS.I have documented proof of all I have stated here.To sum it up, I lost money but Ebay Paypal and the seller came out winners.Sounds like a big scam, looks like a scam!! MUST BE A SCAM!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Ebay Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I also had a problem with a seller on Ebay. I bought a Wii early this year, and they charged me tax (I live in WA) and sent the product from Oregon. They claim that they had every right to charge me tax since they have a "warehouse" in WA, but would not refund the $$ even though they sent it from another state. I contacted Ebay with the complaint, and heard nothing. I can often buy the same product for the same price, or cheaper, at a store in my city. I can also return it if needed--and speak to a manager if there is an issue.
I will not buy from Ebay again!!

eBay Logo eBay Logo eBay