logo

Houshang Attar Jafari
drug money
2. (21 mins ago)
Oakley
No replacement parts for broken hinge
3. (37 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-06-24 by    mrsha

Collections

Dish Network
Wisconsin
Dish Network sent me to collections Enhanced Recovery Company after calling me about a debt I don't owe. They disconnected me totally & asked for their equip back after I asked to be MOVED. Stated they rec'd email asking for disconnect.

I have original paperwork and was not obligated towards any length of time. I would like to start a class action suit against them. They call with a recorded message all hours of the day and weekend, every day. Never talk to a live person. Have tried to call them, they do nothing.

I will not be paying. Does anyone want to start a class action law suit against them and their collector, Enhanced Recovery Company?
Comments United States Satellite & Cable TV
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jul, 2012 by   MikeL DISH 0 Votes
mrsha,

Allow me to assist you with this as I found your post very interesting! Just for clarification, did you request that we have your service moved to a new address and then had your account inadvertently canceled? If you could send your account number to me in a private message, I'll review it for all the notes we've left to gain a good understanding of what exactly happened. It'll be my pleasure to see what I can do to get this resolved! I look forward to speaking with you and hope you have a great week!
 8th of Sep, 2012 by   george_wisconsin 0 Votes
Dish Network has reached an agreement with 46 states' attorneys general to pay nearly $6 million plus restitution to settle allegations of deceptive consumer marketing and a lack of disclosure about costs and service limitations.The states came after Dish after thousands of consumer complaints were lodged.

6th of Dec, 2012 by   ahmed azouqa 0 Votes
I have the same issue with them, I have called them because if credit report shows that I owe them $600 . When I spoke to them they told me I never sent the equipment back, not true. They sent me a box and I sent it back. When I moved they told me.they couldn't install it because the .signal. I was figh
ting with them for 5 years and nothing I can do. It's still on my report and can't do a
ny thing. Any one can help??? My number is 571-439-9761. Thanks