logo

Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper
2. (20 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE
3. (22 mins ago)

Posted:    jp

NFL Package

Directv
Littleton, Colorado
I am sick and tired of Directv having exclusivity for the NFL package!

It was bad enough that I had to mess with this company to begin with, but now I am having to pay for a monthly service fee for programming that I will never watch!

I would love to have the NFL sell the package to multiple cable companies instead of getting in bed with these yahoos!

the customer service sucks, and you never get resolution when you have a problem. I have had two moves with their "relocation" department and in both cases I have had the service disconnected and multiple fines on my account. After several 4o minute phone calls, they credit my account, but this time they are making me buy their monthly service in order to get the NFL.

Directv sucks, and the NFl should definitely get away from this company. I don't know if I will be able to get the NFL without a long-term agreement next season, but if they do, I am out! I have season tickets to the Broncos and it will be too expensive to pay 12 months per year to watch NFL Package for 8 games!
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Mass Joinder Lawsuit Hustlers Exposed