Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Digital Landing Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-03-06 by

Fake Amazon.com

Dear Scam.com Member ALWAYSWEET,

We are not able to resolve your complaint through complaints boards because of the lack of information provided.

If you have not received your rebate - Please do not hesitate to contact us at www.activationcenter.com . There you can submit your concern and we will contact you in 1 business day. You may also contact us via e-mail at CSR@DigitalLanding.com or call 786-837-6662. We look forward toward resolving your concern.

Sincerely,
Digital Landing
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I called digital landing to pursue a wireless internet connection at my home. I was offered a promotion for Comcast. I repeatedly asked the sales rep to confirm whether there was any catch or any hidden fee. I was repeatedly assured that there was none. After I had given digital landing ALL of my contact information, another rep comes on and tells me that I need CABLE TV in order to get the promotion. THIS IS CLEARLY INTENTIONAL DECEPTION ON THE PART OF DIGITAL LANDING. THIS BUSINESS CLEARLY OPERATES IN BAD FAITH. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE TO CHOOSE A MORE ETHICAL COMPANY WHEN SEEKING INTERNET.

Contact Us