logo

ATT
job offer rescinded
2. (27 mins ago)
DTDC Courier Service
Non Delivery of letter and wrong claiming of delivering the same.
3. (52 mins ago)
Canadian Tire Store
Filthy public washroom
4. (55 mins ago)
Susan Wolfe, attorney Susan Wolfe
This is by far the worst attorney in the state
5. (1 hr 6 mins ago)
LBC Express
My son called me a liar

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Consumers Energy, Davison, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - was kicked off the shut off protection plan

Consumers Energy Contacts & Informations

Consumers Energy

Posted: 2011-08-09 by    lmpenrod

was kicked off the shut off protection plan

I have been on the shut off protection plan for some time now . well I was kicked off of it when I was told if I paid it by the 4th of August well I made my payment on the 3rd. the month before I call ed in to make sure if I paid my bill the following day I would NOT be kicked off the plan well the next day I called in to make my payment I was kicked off the plan and now im being told I cannot be put back on because you only get 2 times well I was not kicked off the plan because of non payment I was kicked off because the operators give you the wrong information . now im screwed because they are telling me I have to pay my past due balance of 1800.00 in 5 days or they will shut me off .. Im so mad its not right of them to do this when I paid my bills when I was told I could so I DID NOT get kicked off the plan I HATE CONSUMERS ENERGY OPERATORS they are rude and very inconsiderate I have never been treated like crap from a professional place like that. If there was another company I could goto for gas and electric I would have made the change forever ago..
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

3 Investments to Avoid This Year