Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Consumers Energy, Davison, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - was kicked off the shut off protection plan

Consumers Energy Contacts & Informations

Consumers Energy

Posted: 2011-08-09 by

was kicked off the shut off protection plan

I have been on the shut off protection plan for some time now . well I was kicked off of it when I was told if I paid it by the 4th of August well I made my payment on the 3rd. the month before I call ed in to make sure if I paid my bill the following day I would NOT be kicked off the plan well the next day I called in to make my payment I was kicked off the plan and now im being told I cannot be put back on because you only get 2 times well I was not kicked off the plan because of non payment I was kicked off because the operators give you the wrong information . now im screwed because they are telling me I have to pay my past due balance of 1800.00 in 5 days or they will shut me off .. Im so mad its not right of them to do this when I paid my bills when I was told I could so I DID NOT get kicked off the plan I HATE CONSUMERS ENERGY OPERATORS they are rude and very inconsiderate I have never been treated like crap from a professional place like that. If there was another company I could goto for gas and electric I would have made the change forever ago..
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Consumers Energy Logo Consumers Energy Logo Consumers Energy