logo

KFC - South Africa
Service was so terrible!
4. (14 mins ago)
Shell Service Station
Rude & arrogant behaviour with minimum knowledge of current situation

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Consumers Energy, Davison, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - was kicked off the shut off protection plan

Consumers Energy Contacts & Informations

Consumers Energy

Posted: 2011-08-09 by    lmpenrod

was kicked off the shut off protection plan

Davison, Michigan
consumersenergy.com
I have been on the shut off protection plan for some time now . well I was kicked off of it when I was told if I paid it by the 4th of August well I made my payment on the 3rd. the month before I call ed in to make sure if I paid my bill the following day I would NOT be kicked off the plan well the next day I called in to make my payment I was kicked off the plan and now im being told I cannot be put back on because you only get 2 times well I was not kicked off the plan because of non payment I was kicked off because the operators give you the wrong information . now im screwed because they are telling me I have to pay my past due balance of 1800.00 in 5 days or they will shut me off .. Im so mad its not right of them to do this when I paid my bills when I was told I could so I DID NOT get kicked off the plan I HATE CONSUMERS ENERGY OPERATORS they are rude and very inconsiderate I have never been treated like crap from a professional place like that. If there was another company I could goto for gas and electric I would have made the change forever ago..
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Bank Cards Scams 2