logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Merlin Loans
took money from my account
2. (0 mins ago)
CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department
3. (10 mins ago)
ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India
Money2india: read this before you use the service!
4. (13 mins ago)
Tianshi/Tiens
Is product really working
5. (48 mins ago)
Sars
Incompetence and non willingness to help

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    rwolf1164

Internet Tech Support

Comcast
Springfield, Oregon
I called tech support at 6:11pm (PST) because my wireless router was not working. They had to transfer me to "wireless" tech support. There I was told that they were experiencing a high volume of calls, took my phone number and would call me in 10-15 minutes. I got a courtesy call at 8:09pm (PST), almost two hours later. This wasn't a call to help me, it was a call to see if my problem was resolved. No, it wasn't. No one ever called me back to fix it! I asked where she was calling from? It was no surprise to me when she said that it was South India. Outsourcing is one of the primary reasons for the condition our country is in today. Thank you Comcast for contributing to the demise of the USA!
PS. I am a college student who relies on my internet connection to do my research and submit my homework online, and on time! Yes, this upsets me tremendously. I love my country and it kills me to see it being destroyed by companies like Comcast who outsource to foreign countries.
Comments United States Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Don't Get Caught in a Phishing Fraud!

Latest Groups