logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (14 mins ago)
Schumacher Cargo Logistics
Missing and damaged goods, unwilling to resolve issue with client
2. (29 mins ago)
hairplusbase.com
Too slow deliver and bad-quality hair extension
3. (32 mins ago)
powerrideoutlet.com
No info about order and seller is jerk
4. (42 mins ago)
no refunds

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

comcast/infinity cable service, Sacramento, California Complaints & Reviews - unauthorise

comcast/infinity cable service Contacts & Informations

comcast/infinity cable service

Posted: 2011-04-16 by    cha xeng vue

unauthorise

comcast/infinity
557 morrison ave.
Sacramento, California
Phone: 916-225-7024
Comcast hired some third party partner to do unauthorise business with their customer. I had service with comcast for 5 years now without lease. They set me up by changing my account information base on the plan, and charge me over for upgrade service which I didn't give them permission. I called them many times and they pretend that it never happen. I asked them to remove the charge but they stay still add on by behalf of their mistake.
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jul, 2011 by   Nancy C. West 0 Votes
I had a problem last month, a comcast customer service rep. told me if I just pay the current fee and the bill before total $244. She said starting the month of June it would go back to what we agreed upon for the bundle $99. per month. Well I got a bill for $146.29 last month and this month. I couldn't understand why? Then I noticed comcast charged me $43.50 for xfinity services. "I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS CHARGE NOR DID THEY ASK" they just did it. Probably thinking I wouldn't notice. I called my sister and asked her about her bill without mentioning xfinity. Same thing happened to her. So called my friend who lives in Carmichael, Ca. she said her husband probably never even looked when he paid the bill. She is about to call him. Crooked company. I loved my cable especially on demand.

Tips How to Avoid and Report Consumer Fraud