logo

Munnik Basson Dagama Inc
identity account
5. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Comcast, Charleroi, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - Old Business Name On Caller Id

Comcast Contacts & Informations

Comcast

Posted: 2011-01-04 by    Disgruntled KFC Customer

Old Business Name On Caller Id

Comcast
Charleroi, Pennsylvania
I have been a Comcast customer for over 3 years at my residence and home. About three weeks ago, the name of a pre-existing business appeared on my caller id. I contacted Comcast and they blamed AT&T for not updating their database. I was told this problem would be corrected in a few days. After waiting 4 days, nothing was done. I called a second time and was told this issue would be resolved in 7 to 10 days. Today this still remains a problem and I called Comcast again. I was told there was no notations or orders placed to correct this problem until today. Now I am told it will be resolved in 48 hours. I have decided if this is still an issue, I will be changing providers. Enough is enough and there is no excuse for this kind of incompetence. I laughed while watching the Comcast commercial the other day when a statement was made to the effect that customer service is important to them. If they are concerned about customers, then they need to do their job effectively and quit passing the blame to other companies!!!
Comments United States Landline & Home Phone Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jan, 2011 by   Disgruntled KFC Customer 0 Votes
It doesn't take 3 and 1/2 weeks to update a number in the database. That is called lazy. As for being upset, I pay for a service and that includes the caller Id option. And the problem with Comcast is that there are employees who just collect a paycheck and could care less about resolving customer complaints. But after calling in 3 times, finally I was fortunate enough to speak to a customer service rep that does actually care about resolution for the customer. So I am happy to report this issue has been resolved. Oh and by the way Dawn, I was wondering what position you hold at Comcast, since I am observative and noticed you reply on quite a few of the complaints on this blog...lol.
 5th of Feb, 2011 by   Disgruntled KFC Customer 0 Votes
Seems people like yourself would have more to do with your time than reply to what you refer to as an idiotic post. Maybe I can direct you to apply for a position with Comcast..lol. And thanks for being so kind that my issue has been resolved. Now we can work on yours..lol.
 1st of Mar, 2011 by   williamblairsucks 0 Votes
@ Dawniette - can't you just leave people alone with their complaint posts?????? Really, it's meant for them to let others know how they feel or experienced about a particular issue.
You spewing your shit on this board really is a disruption. So please stop.

How to Get a Free FICO Credit Score