logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
PHS WASHROOMS
False & miss leading contract.None service provider.
2. (0 mins ago)
ICICI Bank
Unable to COnfirm Payee while abroad
3. (5 mins ago)
UKMail
Shocking Behaviour
4. (5 mins ago)
Interactive Option
The rep started to charge me for nothing
5. (8 mins ago)

ClickInks.com

Posted:    Jan

Scam

ClickInks.com
I placed an order for $210 worth of cartridges from Clickink.com 1/27/09. Their website promotes buy 2 get 1 free but it was not evident if my order qualified for this. One email was sent to them within 15 minutes of the order to clarify if my order qualified for the 2 for 1 promotion, if not to cancel my order. One day later I sent another email with the same information. Within the next Three days I faxed the same question twice. At this point I was not contacted in any manner from this company. My Visa card was debited the following day of my order. Five days later I receive an email saying the items I ordered are out of stock, and my order will be delayed. I called them this morning (2/3/09), only to be on hold for (20 Minutes - 20MIN!). Then their customer service person tells me it will take 7 to 10 business days for my visa card to be credited. This is a shabby way to run a business. The two people I spoke with were nice, but the management needs to change how they do business, or get the hell out of the way and let companies that know how, serve consumers in an honest and expedient manner. I'm sure there are people who will say how great their experience was with this company. But in this case, they receive a ZERO on nearly every rating.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Perfect Food Company Scams!

Latest Groups