logo

Clayton Homes
Bad Construction - Failure to Follow Up
5. (23 mins ago)
Cub Cadet
mower drive belt keeps throwing off

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-08-23 by    Distraught member of the public

Electricity Bill

City of Tshwane
South Africa
I tried to have a pre paid meter installed at my house, only to be declined due to my municipality bill coming out under my name as well as the previous owner's names. I have tried to have this situation rectified but the municipality is not helpful. Meantime the bill keeps going up but I can make sense of the two bills that I am receiving.
Comments South Africa Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Sep, 2012 by   Michelle Ellis 0 Votes
On 27 September 8 o'clock my electricity was cut( didn't received any warning letter) i phoned they just said that they did send one out. I asked the guy with the name Winter what i can do as i got a baby. he said to pay R12878.00 and e-mail proof of payment to credit control @tshwane.gov .za and it will be turned on within 48 hours so i did. I then where on the phone for the rest of the day where the put me through from one person to another and cut me off 4 times. I just wanted to know if they did received my proof of payment, as i had no car this was the only way to do it and had to make all calls from my cellphone e-mail was send by the bank. On Saturday i made another big payment, this is now Sunday 17:00 STILL no electricity
 30th of Oct, 2012 by   Suzette van Staden 0 Votes
If you have a problem and can't get it solved you need to register a formal complaint. But if this complaints doesn't get solved there is no reason to complaint. Fact is Tshwane doesn't solve any electricity users problem unless you take further legal actions an most users can't afford that and Tshwane knows that. The Tshwane employees are not capable of helping with complaints. I also have a current problem that is not solved for the last two months. Sometimes I think Tshwane don't help so they can steal peoples money. If not they need to proof what happen to all the outstanding money owed to users.

Several Tips How to Avoid Internet Scams