logo

Feldman Law Center
Fradulent Claims to Aquire Clients
4. (12 mins ago)
Direct Buy Membership
Poorly run business and a rip off!
5. (12 mins ago)
SSCSWORLD
A holistic business support from experts

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Linda

Fraud Hiding

Citibank Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Three years before, Citibank Dubai Global Consumer Bank Head, Rajeev Kakar, while hiding an Internet fraud, that took my entire $ account tranferred ($165, 000 approx) to some Lithuanian account, without any verification from me, while retruning back the money, put a caluse that I shall not go to press (GulfNews or Khaleej Times) to report the problem. That's Citibank Dubai!

One year before, there was an AED2.2 million fraud, one of the teller was taking away cash illegally, and she was doing it for 5 years, no one especially the Fraud Unit or Internal Control Unit had failed to identify it. Poor Assistant Branch Manager is still undergoing probe, as his passport is still under banks'custody (treatement like slaves) whereas Fraud Unit Head got promotion. hahaha

Linda
Comments United Arab Emirates Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Oct, 2010 by   Freshta +1 Votes
Hi
Just wanting to advise citi-bank that there is a person call
Ahmad Mustafa Kamal that is promising people wrong transaction and if you open the attachment you can see what I mean.
Mr kamal is claiming owner of Kabul bank and a share holder of citi-bank and when he adds a contact to he’s mobile contact list as I experienced I received an sms on my mobile saying ‘’ thank you for contacting Mr ahmad Mustafa kamal which is a share holder of citi-bank.
I was asked to transfer some money to him under different name as he could not attend western union and which I did and I have not had a call from him or received the money that was promised to me.
Mr Kamal say he Lives in Dubai and he travels overseas quite often at the moment he is in Afghanistan and he’s be heading back to dubai in 8 hours from now.

I would really like to know if the account number that has been printed on this transaction slip correct or is it made up.
I do have some photos of this person if it assists please advise me and ill be more then happy to send it over.
i also have a contact number for him in dubai.971507140082.
as you can see on the email he has clearly said he is sending this money and the promise was that i had to pass
he's trusting test and was gonna send my money straight back. i can emailed at itsmina@live.com
 11th of Nov, 2010 by   Laila334 0 Votes
This is fucking a joke and game infect the lady which wrote common about Ahmad Mustafa she is a big loser … she is the one who made fake document, infect honesty no one doing this such a game.
I cant believe ..
 10th of Dec, 2010 by   sahill -2 Votes
Thats joke right.

for more info contact me at sahil_mashal@hotmail.com
 19th of Dec, 2010 by   sanami jan -1 Votes
hi i know that ahmad mustafa kamal 2 and to me happen the same like laila and i wanna know is this persone owner of citybank or is she lieing to everone and just take mony and then go and come never back plz let me know ??? and i have also he same nummber like her wen u he safe ur nummber u get a sms and then ther is written im ... of citibank ofner of kabul bank and somthing airline owner thx 4 comets
 13th of Jan, 2011 by   Farzu111 0 Votes
Ahmad Mustafa Kamal did the same thing to me!!! He has a facebook account too under that name... I have so many pictures of him. He lies so much and says he owns 60% of CitiBank. He's sent me obviously fake documents that he made on his computer with a CitiBank header. He's asked me to send him naked pictures, absolutely inappropriate requests, and also tried to take money from me. He's so STUPID.
Dear CitiBank, you have an imposter destroying your image. He's claiming to be the owner and manipulating possible customers. i have contact info, email, phone numbers for this imposter. He says he travels all over the world for CITIBANK business transactions. He's so stupid.
 15th of Jan, 2011 by   vivekpatel +1 Votes
This same guy took my money. I transfered money to him because he said he works for CitiBank of Kabul and I never got that money back. I was planning on transferring money to afganistan. He contacted me and said that I'd be safe with him. I transfered a lot of money, and once I went to afganistan, the bank had no information about me. and of course, I never saw my money again. someone please help me.
 27th of Jan, 2011 by   anita112 0 Votes
hi everbody i know u all miss ur mony or get purnished and blackmail by that persone so plz i sent u pv massiges keep mail me the informatione u have and i will make him down 4 all of us thx everbody im waiting be fast i need it in next days
 7th of Jul, 2011 by   Laily 0 Votes
Yes, This guy is a fake person stealing money from afghan people . Have anyone found information about who he is in reality?
 19th of Feb, 2012 by   lilu leila -1 Votes
dear,
I am also looking for ahmad, coz he lied me on money as well, if you have pic of him please send me to my email.I would like to know if its the same person who did that
my email moody_gato9@hotmail.com