logo

Lobel Financial
Rip off
2. (2 mins ago)
J White Publications
Bill with no agreements made
3. (7 mins ago)
Ooma
Be aware
4. (31 mins ago)
NewEgg
Rebates
5. (36 mins ago)
Regus
hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by Reps

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Cindy Crawford Furniture, Savannah, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - 3 sets of pillows and 2 chaisse lounges in 7 months

Cindy Crawford Furniture Contacts & Informations

Cindy Crawford Furniture

Posted: 2011-05-25 by    unhappystudent22

3 sets of pillows and 2 chaisse lounges in 7 months

Rooms To Go
Savannah, Georgia
I purchased a sectional sofa with chaisse lounge. About 45 days after I got it the cushions on the chaisse lounge collapsed. I called Rooms To Go and they offered to replace the cushions and I accepted. About 2 months later the same thing happened. I called RTG again and this time told them I didn't want the sofa. They again offered to replace the cushions and gave no other options, so I accepted again. About 3 months later the SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN! This time they offered to replace the entire chaisse lounge. I thought that this would work, so I accepted. That was in early April. It is now mid/late May and the cushions are AGAIN collapsed. I called RTG AGAIN and was told to go to the store and see what I could find. I went, and saw nothing...but why would I want something from there when this is the quality they are carrying! At this point the only thing I want is my money back and they can have the sofa back. I'm a 22 year student and I can't afford to just throw that money away!!! While at the store, the salesman, Eddie, told me to contact customer service and they might give me the refund since I've had such a problem... he had heard of it happening before with customers having this many problems. I contacted customer service and spoke with Amber who told me that I would have to speak with the store manager, Gregory, and he could authorize the refund. I then went BACK to the store to speak with the manager only to find out that there is no manager named Gregory... his name is Bobby. Bobby was quick to tell me that only customer service could authorize the refund. Lesson???? DON'T BUY FURNITURE FROM ROOMS TO GO AND IF YOU DO DON'T BUY THE CINDY CRAWFORD LINE SINCE YOU CAN"T GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYONE FROM THERE!!!
Comments United States Furniture
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Cindy Crawford Furniture complaints