logo

SCAM

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Chase Auto Finance, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Credit reporting and late fees

Chase Auto Finance Contacts & Informations

Chase Auto Finance

Posted:    bad days

Credit reporting and late fees

Florida
I’ve had a loan with Chase for the past 4 years. Beware- the suppose 10 day grace period is just a scam. I’ve made payment during the additional 10 days they gave you to pay and they still charge you up to $75 in late fee and they will report you to the credit bureau. They have ruined my credit.

If you have not made a payment by the exact due date they harass you at work and home, as if you’re a criminal. Their favorite phrase is “and the call will not stop until you make the payment”. I’m talking about 10 calls in a matter of 2 hours.

I work based on commission in real estate and I have notified numerous of time on my situation. They don’t care. They have too much power and there is nothing we can do. I’ll take the late fee, but when it’s within the grace period it’s not fair.

Don’t offer a grace period if your not going to honor it. This bank is so bad and now I’m stuck with them, because they ruined my credit. There should be laws to protect our credit rate.

Banks always win. Chase, Goldman and Bank of America had the best quarter this year. No other bank did. How did that happen, I know Chase bank is ripping the little people off. Bank of America (or should I say The Bank that rapes Americans) does the same with overdraft fee, and later have no records on why they charged it in the first place. And Goldman Sachs, well they’re all over the news.

In the good old days I would send them an addition $200 payment per month and was never late. Now That I’m barely making enough money to support my home, I also have to worry about the disgusting bank ruining my credit and the embarrassment on their harassing calls at work and home.
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of May, 2010 by   khloee04 0 Votes
credit bureau only takes reports of 30/60/90 day lates. they do not care about being 10 days late

True Cost of Home Improvement