logo

CGBilling.com Complaints & Reviews - Taking money from my account

CGBilling.com Contacts & Informations

CGBilling.com

Posted:    Mac.The.Knife.123

Taking money from my account

CG Billing
This company took money from my credit card without permission.
When I informed them about the transaction the site "CLAIMED" to cancel the transaction.
GUESS WHAT!!! They never returned the money. I have two (2) statements from them claiming the transaction is canceled but still I don't have my money back.
Don't use any company which uses CGBilling (CGBilling.com) to do their billing otherwise you could end up like me.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of May, 2010 by   Ray Unseitig 0 Votes
Cgbilling.com used my ATM to charge 30.19 for what I do not know. I cancelled the ATM and now $29.95 is showing up on my statement even after the ATM Card was cancelled.

Who is this?
 27th of May, 2010 by   Frank cahill 0 Votes
I have charges from this company too.. I am demanding my money back or I will report them to the New Jersey Attorney General as well as recourse the charges through my credit card company which will cost them money, just as it cost me time.
 9th of Aug, 2010 by   Leplaallnight25 0 Votes
Hi everyone, I used https://www.cgbilling.com for a site called http://xl-toons.com and I used this site for one day and the next day I cancel it from https://www.cgbilling.com and then two days later I get charged $34.95 I called https://www.cgbilling.com and I get a lady who tell me that the computer needed to get up dated and it is canceled and I have to wait 72 hours, and I am still waiting.
 15th of Sep, 2010 by   tungtran2006 0 Votes
me too they from my account very month 9.99, i dont known verything, some body help me
 4th of Mar, 2011 by   eilselinchico 0 Votes
I have to charges from cgbilling for 99.99 each which I did not authorize - I don't know what it is. when I called they told be to call back in 30 mins without even getting my name or any info - totally screwed up!!
 7th of Jun, 2011 by   Rudolf69 0 Votes
I have the same problem. They are legal pirates with official website. From me charged 39, 90 euros mouthly. They are cheking the card numbers if you are pay something with CREDIT CARD. They are hacking and cheating you are in dangerous. You must cancell oll your CREDIT CARD and contact pollice. they are caterpillar company. YOU ARE IN DANGER !!!
 9th of Oct, 2011 by   Andrew Crane 0 Votes
I also have a problem with CGBilling.com. And would like to know why there has been a charged on my account for the last 3 months of the amount of $39.95, and a INTRNTL TRAN of $ .32 every month throw my CREDIT CARD Acount? And I did not Authorize this. Will somone please, help me and give me answer why this is hapening, thank you.
 10th of Oct, 2011 by   GHIRAM 0 Votes
I had the same problem. I contacted my bank and got my card blocked. They're getting the money back as well. Better call your bank and get a new credit card!!!
 22nd of Nov, 2011 by   CG Billing 0 Votes
Hello,

I'm sorry you are having problems with your payment. CG Billing works with many different websites and these problems are very rare but unfortunately sometimes they can occur for various reasons. We always strive to help clients with any issues regarding their payments. Please visit www.cgbilling.com where you can contact us directly via phone, web or email and we will do everything we can to make sure that any billing queries you may have are answered and any possible problem solved.
Kind Regards,

The CG Billing Team.
 23rd of Nov, 2011 by   Russell Dyson -1 Votes
Wish i had checked this site before making payments through this company...I had a two day trial on a site and cancelled it through CGbilling within 12 hours, received my confirmation notification from them...All good...Nada, they procceeded to charge my credit card again after the trial period, i went back to them and they reckon i have to request a refund from the site i joined directly...This is wrong when i cancelled the subscription well inside the trial period criteria, i was also cancelling there authorisation to charge my credit card...Don't believe there statement above mine, what i'm saying is the response i got today from them...We're lucky here in New Zealand, we have a dedicated credit card fraud unit, who work full time on outfits like this...I will be approaching them today...
 24th of Nov, 2011 by   CG Billing -1 Votes
Hello,
Normally when you cancel within the trial period there is no charge to your card. If one was made anyway you should of course get your money back. Unfortunately, without knowing what website it was or your details we cannot see exactly what the problem is here, but please send all this information to support@cgbilling.com and we will do everything we can to help you.

The CG Billing Team
 24th of Nov, 2011 by   bro hub +1 Votes
my credit card statement came to me with a charge from cgbilling, com on it which i did not authorise my cc co. tells me i will have to cancel my card and get a new one this is a bunch of bull i have not been able to contact anyone at cgbilling.com i've never heared of this co.brohubwells
 24th of Nov, 2011 by   bro hub +1 Votes
is there any help for a widows son? i need some answers soon bro hub
 25th of Nov, 2011 by   CG Billing 0 Votes
Hello,
The charge with the descriptor cgbilling.com is most likely from a purchase on a third part website for which we are the payment processor. We would never charge a card if there were no goods or services bought. You can search for the transaction details on our website: https://www.cgbilling.com/secure/findTransaction.html

How have you not been able to contact cgbilling.com? We are available by phone, email, web and fax and look forward to assist you in any way we can.

Kind Regards, The CG Billing Team
 4th of Dec, 2011 by   one more robbed 0 Votes
Don't know who they are. I have actually canceled 3 credit cards (all with the same credit card company) because these guys keep showing up randomly. I am each time, my credit card company calls them, the charges are actually fradulent and under a different name in there system. To me seems like a problem with this one credit card company as well since none of my other cards ever gets used. I am going to contact the credit card company again and this time permanently close all cards with them.
 31st of Jan, 2012 by   Camdigity 0 Votes
CG Billing Team -
You have also charged my account without authorization.

I have emailed cgbilling and have had NO response.
I've also called twice only to be on hold for 1 1/2 hours!! I got all the way to the next customer in line to speak with a representative, then got bumped back to #7 in line BOTH TIMES!

You are not available - I've been trying to contact anybody there at CG Billing since December 25, 2011.
 1st of Feb, 2012 by   CG Billing 0 Votes
Hello,
We do not charge cards without authorization. If the charge was made in error we will of course refund it.
I am sorry you have had trouble getting through to our support, we strive to answer all queries as quickly as possible.

Kind Regards, The CG Billing Team
 9th of Feb, 2012 by   MC001 0 Votes
Similar experience with holding onthe phone and then getting bumped back. Will not contact by web form as I do not trust this phishing possibility.

So have asked our CC provider to investigate our dispute. I am leaning on it being a fraudulent operation. They show a Spanish telephone number in the CC billing entry.
 9th of Feb, 2012 by   CG Billing 0 Votes
Hello,
I am sorry you have had trouble getting through on the phone. We always strive to answer calls as quickly as possible.
The web form at cgbilling.com is secure, and we would never ask you to submit your full credit card number over the web.
We never charge credit cards without proper authorization and should there be a charge made in error we will of course refund it. The fastest and easiest way to find out what the charge was for and to cancel and subscriptions or memberships with any of the companies on whose behalf we process payments, is to contact us directly via phone, email, fax or web.

Kind Regards,
The CG Billing Team.
 26th of Mar, 2012 by   Rick Tuyau 0 Votes
I had a purchase on the 06 march 2012 to which they deducted the amount of AU$31.81 as per agrement yet on the07 march 2012 they had the audacity of withdrawing AU$19.50;on the 09 march2012 another withdrawal of AU$29.14 and another one was done on the 12 march 2012 for the amount of AU$38.94.I went to my bank this morning and straight away they put a stop to further withdrawal by choping my bank card into two pieces.I frankly do not want to express my anger toward cgbilling.com*netcash just yet because perhaps there's a valid explaination to this and get the overdrawing amount of US$87.58 back in good faith anyway i intend to let the world know of the outcome.

How To Avoid Foreclosure Rescue Scams