logo

Lotto Lottery Center via Natwest Bank PLC of London
About my lottery win
2. (2 mins ago)
University of Phoenix financialAid Processing department
Failure to release financial aid information
3. (6 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-05-17 by    JCK9603

Legal department

Cell C
South Africa
I ran a credit check on myself about a week ago. Turns out that I have been blacklisted by Cell C on an account that has been indeed settled in full on 18 August 2010. I still have a copy of my proof of settlement (and also confirmed this again with Select Online). I have been trying to get 8n tough with the legal department of Cell C for almost 48 hours now.. ...nobody answers the phones. I have left numerous messages with operators etc. Everybody just tells me that the leagl department will phone me back...NO results.

All I want to do is clear my name. I am stronly considdering leagl procedings against Cell C for wrongfully blacklisting me.
Comments South Africa Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of May, 2011 by   hansdons 0 Votes
I have the same problem. I've been trying for 2 months now to get hold of the legal department. what can i do
 8th of Jun, 2011 by   kgosana lister 0 Votes
Hi my name is lister kgosana of cell no:0848890497 i have been blacklisted by cell c, but when i contact their legal department they dont answer the phone, i urgently want to remove my name from the list please help me.my contact numbers are:0822984049
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   SomaReddy 0 Votes
need cell c to contact me regards my account.
office - 031-5761773
cell - 083- 4270178
 14th of Jun, 2011 by   GEORGE HEUNES 0 Votes
CELL C PUT ME ON ITC, I INFORM THEM LAST YEAR WHAT HAPPEND WITH ME, A CARDIOLOGIST, DIAGNOSE ME MEDICAL WRONG, MY WORK AT THAT TIME TERMINATED ME, IT IS NEARLY A YEAR, THAT I BATTLE TO GET A WORK, I AM ON THE SYSTEM AT DEPT OF LABOUR A CODE 10, WICH MEANS ILLNESS /BOARDED, I TRY TO GET HOLD CELLC LEGAL DEPT FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS, SPEND ALREADY R620 ON CELL PHONE ONLY THE MUSIC IS PLAYING WHEN THEY PUT ME TO LEGAL DEPT REF NR1106132815, I ONLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE FULL AMOUNT TO SETTEL, AND WHEN WILL THEY CLEAR MY NAME FROM ITC, IT IS URGENT THE CAREER AGENCYS SAID THAT I FIRST CLEAR MY NAME FROM ITC, ONLY THEN THEY BEABLE TO SEND ME FOR INTERVIEVS ACC NR 01231397
 29th of Jun, 2011 by   Tjaart 0 Votes
I paid my Cell C account, REF: ND12247822, Cell C Acc No: 00136823 in full just to realise when I got my Transunion report that they indicated a default and that money had to be written off (liars) I still have a copy of my proof of settlement from NuDebt, it is useless trying to get through to cell C unless you want to spend half an hour lisening to music over and over again and not getting a response. I need to get this off my TransUnion credit record. If anyone out there can drop a comment on what action can be taken against Cell C let me know. I cannot buy a house because of this . . .
 29th of Jun, 2011 by   CEMoll 0 Votes
I have been listed on ITC TWICE by Cell C. I paid them the full outstanding amount in December 2010 so they removed the most recent listing, but are for some reason not keen to take off the DEFAULT they had put onto my name. I need a credit card to do my job as I need to travel and be able to rent a car, but it is declined. About two months ago, I spoke to the legal department after holding for almost an HOUR and they sent me a letter stating that I owe them nothing and that they will rectify the situation. Blah blah, it is the worst and most ineffective legal department I have ever come across. I will phone again tomorrow, hold for an hour, speak to some person on the other side and still be listed next year this time. I do not have one positive thing to say about their legal department. I cannot get my credit card and hope that the letter that they sent me will still be valid. Why do we have to be "punished" when we do not owe them a damn cent!!! Corné 0832795768
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   Tronel 0 Votes
Cellphone number 084 521 0834-I have taken the debit order off my bank account because of changing banks and paid cash every month, with the reference my other cell phone number (wasn't using contract sim) or the account number listed on my statement. I finished the contract, but had numerous fights with them in 2009 because of my cash payments and using the account number from my statement, they first said I cannot pay cash, it must be a debit order and I can't use the account number on the statement (why do they have an account number), I need to use the contract cell number as reference, then I had to go to Nedbank to get the proof of payments (2008/2009) Numerous times I tried to cancel my contract as they said that my account were paid.
I got the contract cancelled after a few months fights with them, got an e-mail back from Cell C, from Tshitshi Ndlangamandla on 12-05-2009, saying that my contract was cancelled and that I should fax my proof of payments through. I did fax all the payments I had at the time. I haven't heard anything from them since early 2009 (last e-mail stating that my contract was cancelled) and presumed that it was finished (not keeping the proof of payments). But in May this year 2011, I found out that there is a judgment against my name for Cell C, I tried numerous times to contact Cell C and the legal department, but had to listen to the music for hours and when they put you through to the legal department, when you get through, they just don't answer or then hang up on you, then I send Tshitshi Ndlangamandla two e-mails again on different dates, but still no reply. I am so tired of companies that can't give proper customer service anymore.
 22nd of Jan, 2012 by   ELIZABETH1234 0 Votes
I WAS BLACK LISTED BY CELL C UNDER PHOLOSA INVESTMENT, I PAID ALL MY BILLS AND THEY SENT ME A LETTER TO CONFIRM ME THAT AM NO LONGER BLACKLISTED. BUT WHEREVER I GO TO CHECK ON MY ITC, IT SHOWS THAT AM STILL BLACKLISTED. I'VE MISSED JOB OFFERS BECAUSE OF CELL C. I WANT TO CLEAR MY NAME. (I STILL HAVE THE PROOF OF PAYMENT AND THE LETTER FROM PHOLOSA WHICH WAS SENT TO ME) ELIZABETH - 0734791567
 21st of May, 2012 by   Reginald Thapelo Motsamai 0 Votes
Hi there my id number is 6312215750087 i paid up my account i am still waiting for a letter that says my account is up to date and secondly i also need to be rescind from credit bereau.
i am Reginald Thapelo Motsamai
Physical Address is :4635 Umngandane Street, Extension 27 Birch-Acres 1619.
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   Nompumelelo vundisa 0 Votes
Cellc doesn't care about us. June this year i open the getit account which is shares custommers with cellc .now i'm trying to concel the contract they are giving me hard time they don't want to concel it.
 2nd of Jul, 2013 by   Cvanas17 0 Votes
Can anyone attend to my problem please!!!

21st of Jan, 2014 by   Udheer 0 Votes
Hello. I had taken oout a contract in Feb 2013 but returned it and cancelled the contract within 7 days. Cellc continued to send me bills until September 2013. I was than handed over to debt collectors who di not care that this was not valid.
In October, I was listed on ITC. I am now unable to get credit from any financial institution.

CellC had appointed a representative to assist in the matter. He is aware of the entire issue. He has acknowledged the fault on CellC. However, he has not been able to rectify the issue.

In december 2013, he stated that he is waiting for a letter indicating that i have been removed from ITC and that I am not liable for anything. To date, i have not been able to reach him. He has not contacted me. I am still listed on ITC.

Please help

Udheer Baboolal
udheerb@gmail.com
 2nd of Mar, 2014 by   Dzhalagome Rofhiwa Given 0 Votes
i pay three hundred and forty in february but my sim not working i try to fax pay slip fax cannot done

ACAI Scam