Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

Account

Cell C
South Africa
I am very disappointed in the way Cell C has handled me. My phone was stolen last year November. I contacted Cell C to advice them that I need to cancel my contract. I spoke to Nomathlube at Cell C. She said that I can not cancel the contract as I still need to pay the subscription fees until the 24 months is up.

It is now seven months since my contract expired and Cell C is still deducting subscription money off my account. I called Cell C today and queried why, I have spoken to Luchien and Robert and no one can help me they say it’s simply my problem and Cell C won’t refund my money. I have been transferred from pillar to post and eventually the phone got cut off – again!!!

Plus, I have advised Cell C that my phone has been stolen and for two months after, they still deducted money off my account for usage???? My phone is stolen and my Sim is not working, how the hell am I using airtime? I have notified Cell C then and my money has been returned bur now Cell C is taking more of my money from my bank and refuse to refund me.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Currently noticed that am sharing my number with somebody else.This is unethical and unacceptable, hope this matter will be resolve soon

Contact Us