logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Dewar Studio
The owner never paid to models and actresses
2. (13 mins ago)
Tracfone
Tracfone customer service SUCKS!
3. (22 mins ago)
Piantedosi Oars
no refund
4. (22 mins ago)
Trafford Publishing
Company does not deliver service
5. (23 mins ago)

Cell C Contacts & Informations

Cell C

Posted:    Pikkie Langenhoven

Contract Cancellation

I have been trying to cancel my contract with Cell C now for more than two, almost three years. I have faxed cancellation letters to them which they deny. I phoned Cell C once more on the 21October 2006 and spoke to a lady with the name Lindiwe. Then I spoke to Busisiwe. They gave me a Ref no. The no was ref:1522304. I called again on the 18th of July 2007. I phoned again on the 13th of February 2008. I spoke to Zandile. She gave the phone to the supervisor. Her name was Nikiwe. All of them telling me that I have not submitted a cancellation letter or fax.
Today is 16 February 2009 and I am still paying a monthly subscription for a phone that I have not been using for a very very long time. I am talking about much more than R 4000.00
This is absolutely ridicilous. I have faxed and e-mailed them today for the very very last time !
Cell C...Never again !!!
My next step now will be to hand them over. I should have done this a long time ago.
My contact no, 083 227 5029
Comments South Africa Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Sep, 2009 by   Malope Norman +1 Votes
hi

i ve been trying to upgrade my phone for almost two months, my contract is due to expire at the end of october, but the people upgrade are unavailable.been on hold for more than 1hr on hold is realy frustating especialy bringing business to them, i spoke to several consultand they transfere to one another is like their playing.last time i spoke with refilwe for cancelation since i can't be helped she gave me this fax nr to fax letter of cancelation 084 14329 but it doent go thrugh .my cell c nr is 0844054868.please help me in canceling this line. becouse their contract will end next month.

i need contract to be canceled.no debit from my acc as from november .

my nr is 073 011 8203.your call centre service is not good at all do something about it, or the business is going down believe me.
 7th of May, 2010 by   bradleyc 0 Votes
Same problem. Tried to cancel my now expired contract for 2 successive months. 2 emails sent, no reply received, and I'm still billed every month. Is cellc this hard for money that they'll sacrifice their good name? My number is 084 523 2543.
 14th of Feb, 2011 by   phakathi 0 Votes
Tried to cancel my now expired contract for successive months and i'm still billed every month. i need contract to be cancelled no debit from my account as from February. my nr is 0843080061
 15th of Mar, 2011 by   NickWren17 0 Votes
God, I dont know where to start. They lost my phone after I handed it in to be repaired- that took a year to sort out.
I have tried to change my address about 5 times. They always ask me it as a security question, and dont even care that i give them one thats not on record
I havent been able to get any voice mails for over a year. they never fix it
I just called the call centre- pressing 9 to speak to an operator just doesnt work, i had to go through the lost phone option, then it took 25 minutes for someone to even answer. Have now emailed that i want to cancel, but reading your post that now fills me with dread!!!
 11th of Oct, 2011 by   stargazers80 0 Votes
I will NEVER EVER have any dealings or recommend any dealings with Cell C. I have never has such an issue to cancel a contract as i do with them. My contract expired end Aug 2011, i put in my month's notice. Just to be double billed end September. When i enquired about this they said i had an upgrade (which i didn't). I was asked 3 times to submit termination notices, which i don't understand as the store had my first originals in hand (which they showed me) so i submitted a complaint on hello peter, two days later they told me it's sorted that i won't be billed further, just to get an email a day later to say i'll be billed till end November2011. When i enquired about THIS they indicated that my contract now only expires 12 December and i must provide proof that my contract expired end Aug. I have been given the run around and everytime land up back at the call center with another unwilling person not sorting out my problem. I even tried going through the HQ in Jhb but the unhelpful woman there just puts me back in the loop for the call center. I am disgusted with the level of customer service received from Cell C!!

Secret Shopper Check Fraud