C4 Connections / AT&T

C4 CONNECTIONS
135 Gemini Circle
Birmingham, Alabama
C4CONNECTIONS.COM
If you are considering working as a AT&T Contractor in Birmingham, and the guy on the other end of the line tells you he is from C4 Connections Authorized Saes Agent and his name is Carl Blust RUN!

These guys are slick and very good at what they do - and he will STEAL FROM YOU.

Don't get me wrong. AT&T is legitimate and there is a lot of money to be made by hard working contractors. You should understand.

I am not bitter about selling the product. Since leaving C4 I have hooked up with another Contractor and am doing great. I actually get paid and I dont have to listen to somebody drop the F-Bomb in meetings everyday. That gets really old and I hope whoever is reading this won't fall into his trap.This guy has black teeth talking about how he use to be a meth-head, but then if one of us do bad he go's off on you infront of everybody and ridicule you. This was very embarrassing and I didn't even want to hit the field because he will make you feel like crap. The man says he has $750, 000 in the bank when he looks like a homeless person. Yea right the he's full of you know what.

He will get you into the business, show you how to sell then...
LET THE CHEATING BEGIN.

you're fired after your next complaint. Or fired if your late to his meetings what a jerk

If you are good they'll offer you a GM position - they still won't pay you what they owe you, they'll just keep dangling the carrot. If you still make noise - you're fired - then they drop the real bomb - Their Independant Contractor Agreement states THEY KEEP ALL OF YOUR MONEY for 90-180 days for chargebacks.

Myself and half a dozen other past agents are putting together a class action suit against C4 Connections and Carl Blust.

Bama

U.S.A
Complaint comments Comments (290) Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications

Comments

19th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes

At & T - I would not recommend their rip off practices to anyone!

It all started about five months before my father moved out of his rental due to it being sold. They were sending my father who is a senior citizen bills and mind you he was on the lifeline service plan. His normal bills for years would be no more than 5 or so dollars a month. Around that price. Then he mentioned to me that his bills were getting higher. When I called for my father. We found out some unknown person has put computer related email call charges on his phone bill without his knowledge or consent. Those figures added roughly about 75.00 out of his pocket. I called the service lady at AT and T and told her he needed to be reimbursed and those were unauthorized. She agreed to file the dispute and that my father would receive a check for the amount after she submitted to another department so they could figure out the taxes part.

Also when my father moved. He asked them to forward his same phone number to the new location. That was never carried out. There was back and forth with calling them to ask when it would get turned on at the new location. Then he was told he needed inside wiring. He had that checked out and found out it was not the inside wiring. Meanwhile they were adding some bogus charged to his bill for not even having a phone! I called the lady and spoke with the technical dept that went out to investigate. They did indeed agree that it was a wire that was defective on their part. I spoke with the lady at AT and T and told her all this and she said that he would get another bill and to avoid paying it. That he would get a check soon afterwards. That was not the case. Also when my father moved. They stated he owed them seventy dollars before they would turn the phone on. That my father paid. On to the story.

He never got a check for the seventy five dollars of bogus charges on his phone bill. He never got all the charges off for not having phone service since he moved. They were trying to charge for that. Crazy but yes.

Meanwhile I had to turn on my phone. I went with this company. My bills have been 75.00 a month just using it for dial up for my computer. I applied for the lifeline service myself. And they keep stating they didn't receive it so they sent out another one. Then I filled that one out and sent back and they state it was three days late past the due date. Therefore they don't elect to send me another lifeline form and they are charging me fines for not receiving it? 21.00 for not getting the form in time. Weird. However I submitted the complaints over to the puc to investigate. My father got a twenty dollar check in the mail from AT and T?

Where the seventy five and seventy he paid? And my bill is higher than the cell phones I own. Its up to seventy here and there a month. And when I tell them that I just use it for dial up for my aol and I haven't even dialed any toll and long distance at all. Why is the bill so high?

They say well I see this one charge for not receiving your lifeline form. They are charging me??? For not receiving a lifeline form? A charge here and there. And they can't explain the rest to me. And the weird part is. Where is the PUC to determine and help us??? Why did my father only receive a twenty dollar check? Can they add?

Meanwhile they state to me really rude with a care less attitude. The forms get handled elsewhere for the qualifying for the lifeline service. And we can only send out so many. But after speaking with the girl at the lifeline service. She states that isn't true. Call the phone company and ask for another one and re submit it. Regardless I have to take my business elsewhere. I refuse to pay willingly to being just plain ripped off.

I would not recommend their rip off practices to anyone. And I am highly upset with the PUC for not handling the complaints fairly either. I am calling the puc today to personally direct my frustration about this company or channel seven on your side.
 5th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes

AT&T / Dsl Service - Nothing but trouble

I have had the same Internet connection for almost 4 years. It has always been trouble free, fast, and no nonsense.

Recently AT&T took over Bellsouth, and now I have nothing but trouble. Email problems, files too big to send or receive, disconnections, daily.

Would like to know how many others have this same problem.
 26th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes

AT&T Long Distance - Customer harassment, illegal money collecting

To Whom It May Concern,

The business I'm complaining about does not have a person or department to speak with regarding their bill collection tactics. Instead, they enlist a faceless, automated harassing machine that phones the customer daily and continually, without regard to the time of day or night.

We cancelled their service and owe $35 dollars. The company's name is: AT&T.

In one day alone, AT&T called 35 times. I have no choice but to answer the phone as I have a very sick relative and cannot afford to avoid it. When asked who I might speak with, the response is always "I cannot hear ma'me, there's something wrong with YOUR connection". The callers appear to be located in another country.

I was under the impression that the practice of harassing a customer to collect money was illegal.

Can anyone help?

Carmen E. Corrigan
 28th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

AT&T Wireless - AT&T customer service is awful at best

AT&T customer service is awful at best. I was on the phone with one of the customer service representatives and she placed me on hold more than once while disputing my bill. I finally told her, “I need to speak to your supervisor.” To no surprise, she exhibited the same attitude. The plans AT&T has to offer are enticing, but their customer service department representative’s lack in respect and satisfaction for their customers. Therefore, I’m actively searching for a wireless plan from a different company that at least takes care of their customers in respect and satisfaction. Thus, if the customer service department representative’s continues to practice the same old bad attitude, lack of respect, and satisfaction for their customers, then the so called, “New AT&T.” is just a temporary band aid for the inevitable. Remember, history tends to repeat itself.
 21st of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

ATT - Terrible customer service!
ATT
400 Carter Rd.
Mayfield
Kentucky
Phone: 1-270-247-8801

I changed my long distance service to ATT on Novemer 17, 2007 and was told I was eligible for a $50 rebate. I was asked to wait 3 weeks due to processing delay and then register for the rebate. It is now January 21, 2008 and no rebate. I called the rebate center and now they tell me that I am NOT eligible for the refund. I have been on the phone for the last 3 hours back and forth with these inefficient customer service reps and their supervisors who will tell you anything to get you signed up and then fail to come through with their promises. I have been accused of lying, have been apologized to for people who lied to me or did not understand that what they offered me was not in existence, and any other pathetic excuse you can imagine. I have been overcharged for the last two months for my services and have had to fight with ATT in order to get my money returned. What a mistake to think I could actually do legitimate business with these people.
 28th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

AT&T - Disconnected service
Cheboygan
Phone: 231-627-1015

I recently received a couple of collect phone calls, each lasting 1 to 3 minutes in length. My AT&T bill was charged 29.59 for each call and told that each call was 10 minutes , when I called to inquire about the charge, the woman I talked to said there is a 5 minute minimum on every collect call and the minutes you talk are added on to that. This is a scam, very unfair, what can the general public do to protect ourselves against this, at no time were we aware or were we told of this fee or of the 5 minute minimum rate. The public needs to become aware of the practices of this company, I know that I am not alone and not the first to be scammed. I hope you can offer some help or suggestions.
 30th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

AT&T I - Phone - They Lied To Get My Money
12231 W. Sunrise Blvd.
Plantation
Florida
Phone: 954-474-5252

I have been with AT&T since 2000. It has been all in all a good company, except when it comes to their marketing tactics. They will tell you anything to get you to sign a contract and buy a phone. This time I was promised $120 unlimited voice, text, and internet. Ask the girl, Christina, six times to verify. I was told the only way to get the plan was to buy the extraordinarily expensive I-Phone ($500) . Took home the phone, opened the package- the lady at AT&T verified the plan with me, at $140.00. Sure AT&T charges you only $120, but they don't tell you Apple will charge you an additional $20, so that your bill is actually $140. Took the phone back, and they charged me a 10% restocking fee. The sales people, at the store, treated my horribly, especially Carlos. Fortunately, AT&T- the company (not the store) gave me a credit to make up for the stocking fee, and cancelled the contract. STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE.
 28th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

ATT - internet service works when wants to
att
9401 Coventry Sq.#114
Houston
Texas
Phone: 281-879-1439

ever since i switched my phone service with att to vonage i kept the high speed internet with att but it seems ever since i have done that my internet service has been acting up when i call customer service i cannot understand anything the rep say because nine times out of ten there in india or somewhere and are not very friendly right now my internet problem still has not been resolved but in the mean time i am paying for service i am not receving very unhappy customer
 6th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

AT&T Universal Card. - service charge
at@t universal card
Jacksonville
Phone: 800-4234343

I was charge 1.44 service charge. I called and changed my payment date and was authorized a new one, I paid the account in Full and expect
the service chage to be creditedl.
accont member Louise Gould
No.5491 1392 5017 5834
 2nd of Oct, 2008 by    -1 Votes
The customer service is terrible. Do you know who to talk to and hopefully change that? My previous provider was sprint and i never had a problem.
 23rd of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
Letter to ATT:
To whom it may concern,
I have experienced an excessive number of dropped calls while on the ATT network.
In July 2008, i purchased a new iPhone 3G, and have had approximately 30% of my calls
dropped at least once during the conversation. The only thing that has been consistent
is the fact that i keep getting dropped calls every month.

I have taken the phone in to an AT&T location on 2 occasions and they werent able to
diagnose anything wrong with the device.
I further took value time away from my schedule to take it into an Apple store location on 3

separate occasions; and again to no avail.
I have opened up 2 investigative tickets with your IT department as suggested by customer service

supervisors.
I have already changed the SIM card once, and exchanged the phone twice.

Through all this tribulation to find out why i am receiving such poor service, no one has been

able to offer me a definitive reason as to why the network service is so horrible.

I have been consistenly paying AT&T over $130 every month, but i am not receiving consistent

service. This is just unfair to me as a paying customer, and not to mention embarassing while
speaking with my clients.

Since i feel like this is a unique situation, i believe that it requires unique attention. I am

looking to you to help resolve this matter and make a bad situation;

Very Unsatisfied Customer
 25th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

ATT - Turning off service by error

I called Att to tell them I will be moving shortly and gave them the date that I will be moving. ATT proceeded to turn to turn off the service immediately leaving me with no phone or internet service. Trying to resolve this has been a nightmare. Trying to speak to a person was impossible. I finally was able to have the phone service turned back on after 24 hours. I still do not have High Speed internet service. I was told that it would take a week to maybe get it back but gave me dial-up instead. So Att can turn off the service immediatly but are unable to correct their mistake as fast. Their phone communication is impossible . I am beside myself with frustration. So far I have spent 6 hours on the phone and internet trying to get through to someone at ATT that can resolve the situation

Donald Rampsch
619-478-9985
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

AT&T Cell Phone - rebate
Salem
Oregon
Phone: 1018 evergreen ave ne.

I submitted my rebate information, waited for 6 weeks. and when i did not recieve my $50.00 rebate I called the company and they said that my rebate would be issued and I should recieve it within the next 4 weeks. About a week later I recieved a text on my phone from AT&T stating that my rebate check was approved and in the mail. To this day I have not recieved a rebate for the new phone that I purchased on fathers day weekend of 2008. I would imagine that if they were to treat all there rebate customers with such disregaurd that they are making a pretty penny on just the interest alone from all prolonged rebates.
 14th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Sony Ericsson Promo Gas Card Thru AT&T - Promo Gas Card expiring before getting an opportunity to redeem
12481 Jefferson St
Perrysburg
Ohio
Phone: 419-873-5830

Purchased cell phones online from at&t and received 2 promo gas cards for $25 each from Sony Ericsson. I did receive the promo cards (I thank you) however, by the time they came in the mail and I got them activated (there was a delay throught the postal service) they were close to expiring and I did not get to use them.
I am not complaining as you did fulfill your obligation, only respectfully requesting Sony to re-Issue 2 promo debit cards totalling $50.00 that I did not get benefit of.
I thank you very much in advance for helping a consumer who purchases from your company.

Nancy Coe
 15th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

ATT - Foreing phone charges
ATT

ATT appears to be lazy and negligent about helping its international callers. It does not have a sensible or attentive policy regarding international calls within foreign countries. ATT may be so big that its owners and top managers don't want to answer to customer service issues. The charge for in-country foreign calls using an ATT card is roughtly $10.00 per minute. ATT creates a lengthy wall of answering machine messages as a response to its need for customer service. The people who work in customer service do not know how to offer an explanation for the high rate or seem to possess the ability to adjust such shockingly high charges. ATT's owners and top managers deserve to loose a lot of money and lot of business. Maybe, in the future, we will also see them going to jail.
 22nd of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

At & T - Rebate
Florida

Unfortunately, I have experienced the same problem with AT &T rebates. I spoke with a customer service rep who requested rebates for approx 4 different offers for services I currently have. This was 3 months ago. The total amoutn for the rebates should have been about $220.00. After continuously checking the rebate website, (which is never working) I called and spoke to another rep who informed me that nothing had been submitted. After telling her that one of their reps had requested the rebates, she stated that I had already received them a year ago. What am I some kind of idiot? I didn't have the services a year ago. This has really put a bad taste in my mouth with AT & T. Anyway, since bundling my services, it has been nothing short of a nightmare. Beware consumers!! Watch every bill and every offer! They are nothing but scam artists.
 5th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

ATT - Endless wait on

I just purchase a phone online with ATT
It was the WORST decision I have ever made in my life

It was a good experience while choosing the phone and my plans and even paying for it
Now that ATT got their money, here comes the endless wait over the phone
As I started calling customer service about my online order after they fail to email me on the status of the product
My wait were over 1 hr listen to a stupid guitar music before I can talk to a live person
The live person in term would transfer me to another department because they don't know what is going on
It's been the worst experience ever
 9th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

AT&T / Mobile365 - unauthorized billing
2321 N. University
Lubbock
Texas

Charges for MEdia Net purchases of Mobile 365 continue to appear on my cell phone bill. No calls, subscription nor downloads have been made as indicated on the bills. Refunds have been made but this unethical, fraudulent practice needs to stop.
 20th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

At & T - Can't redeem rewards
A T & T
Kokomo
Indiana

I made a referral to a friend to get his services bundled. He did so in March. He has finally received one of his rewards for bundling but, I cannot seem to get mine for referring him. I have called several times and spoke to various agents with no result. It has been over 8 weeks which was the maximum time frame I should have seen something. I think they just want to play games and hope you get discouraged enough to just give up and not claim the rewards you have coming.
I won't refer anyone again.
 10th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

ATT - did not get service
att
Alabama

Bought a phone for my niece in May, Propel.
In /august, phone quit working. called and they said it had water damage although hasn't been dropped in water.
I also took insurance, or at least I thought. Talked in detail to sales person and we agreed on it.
Now that the phone is acting up they say I didn't get insurance.
This moisture thing is a scam.
I think the dot turns red if their is any moisture in a room and they use this to keep from replacing phones/

AT&T Logo AT&T