logo

Bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Burger King, Cleveland, Ohio Complaints & Reviews - vomit like substance in breakfast wrap

Burger King Contacts & Informations

Burger King

Posted:    marky munchy

vomit like substance in breakfast wrap

burger king
lee /harvard
Cleveland, Ohio
On thursday march 25 2010 @ 7:18 am i went to the burger king on lee/harvard in cleveland ohio and purchased a combo which consisted of two bacon and egg wraps a small hashbrown and a coffee. I pulled out of the drive thru and proceeded to work .When i stopped at the red light i pulled the wrap out and took a bite and as im biting into the wrap i noticed the wrap had a strong vomit smell to it and right away i spit the wrap out.After i got to work i called the burger king where i purchased the wrap from and asked to speak to a manager.I didnt know if i had called burger king or not because the person that answered the phone was not proffesional at all.I asked the person on the phone if she was the manager and she didnt answer me she just kept repeating"burger king" burger king". I proceded to explain my situation about the breakfast wrap to her and while im explaining she passed the phone to someone else.i asked this woman if she was the manager and she said" yeah can i help you?" I again explained what happened to me to the manager and she proceeded to tell me that she didnt believe me and i would have to bring the wrap back to the store i told her that i would bring it back but i couldnt do that until i got off work.The manager that i spoke to said that she wouldnt be there but i should talk to the afternoon manager. I took the sandwhich back to the store but i was told that the manager wasnt in this is why i am filing a complaint with you.I believe that someone from that burger king di vomit in that breakfast wrap it had the smell and look of vomit.Ive purchased breakfast wraps from burger king many times and this is the first time that i have seen a pinkish colored substance on the wrap.bacon is not pink neither is cheese or eggs.Whatever the pink substance was had the stinch of vomit and as i said before i truly believe that it was vomit.I was advised to keep the wrap in the freezer until it could be analized.I kept the wrap that i took a bite out of and the wrap that i didnt open.
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

How to Buy a Digital Camera