logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
united lending services
was guaranteed a loan for $35 but was denied. I want my money back.
2. (1 mins ago)
Abercrombie, Hollister
Descrimination against heathy sized girls
3. (8 mins ago)
Berkline
Terrible everything
4. (19 mins ago)
payexim.com
Don’t send them money – they don’t exchange them
5. (34 mins ago)

Burger King
4760 friendship road buford ga 30518
Bufird, Georgia
Phone: (770) 831-2790
Okay so my hubby and I went to the BK store on Saturday 10/3/2010. We ordered a deluxe breakfast, an egg and cheese only croissant, funnel cake sticks, and a breakfast ciabatta club combo with meat and cheeses only on the sandwich. The order was repeated correctly at the drive thru and we paid for our order and went home. At home the ciabatta sandwich had everything on it and my hubby is allergic to tomatoes and the scrambled eggs in the deluxe breakfast were more like scrambled rocks. I googled the store and called them and spoke to the manager who said she would replace the entire order the next morning if we came in, but she was not going to be there- her associate Yvonne was. Then on Sunday 10-4-2010 we went to the store for our replacement breakfast. Apparently I called the wrong store which was one exit up. The male manager on duty named Mack looked at my receipt and i told him what had happened and how his store messed up my order the day before. He simply stated that I called the wrong store because Suzanne didnt work at his store. He took my receipt and walked away. He said nothing. My hubby stood there looking clueless and eventually moved down the counter because people came in behind us. The manager was preceding to fill orders. We waited a few minutes. Then Mack the manager told the worker in back to make a ciabatta club with no tomato and no egg on it. Now, my hubby cant have tomato sauce either. I corrected him when I heard that and said, " and no sauce." He said, "excuse me?" I said, "if thats ours, no sauce either." He looked very annoyed and actually mumbled under his breath. When the sandwich was done, he put in in a bag and threw it on the counter by us. I said, "wheres the rest of our order?" he said, "you called the other store." I said, " yeah and it was my bad, but our whole breakfast was ruined yesterday and my deluxe breakfast had horrible eggs too. I was told my whole order would be replaced." He said, "no." I said, " well so one store 6 miles a ways would replace the whole thing and you wont?" He then said, "no, have a nice day." I told him we would never come to that store again and I would drive out of my way to go to the other store. We then left very livid at how we were treated. I then called the other store i accidentally called and told the manager on duty Yvonne what happened. She said they should have replaced the order and that if we brought our receipt she would still replace it even though they did not make the mistake. I will never eat at BK again.
Comments United States Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jun, 2008 by   John H Abney Jr 0 Votes
I ordered from the drive thur window, the seven piece chicken frys and cheesy totts, which also were suppose to have nine pieces. upon receiving my order i looked inside my bag and noticed that a small bag contained my cheesy totts, unlike the usual box. I asked the cashier were they down-sizing as to the reason why such a small amount. The cashier assured me that my order contained nine pieces of cheesy totts, and i eventually discover that i only had five. I called to complain, the young man who answered was professional and reported the incident to the manager, who refused to come to the phone. I could here someone in the background calling me a liar and that they counted the pieces. I have no reason to lie about my order, I believe that if my order comes with nine, that i should get nine. no more, no less. Also that location has the worst customer service, and they argue among themselves regularly.
 4th of Sep, 2008 by   yodit tadesse 0 Votes
WE live very small town corvallis .my two boys loves berger king. on 9/2/08 we went to driv thru on 53 bolv as usal around 2 :30 after i drive to pay i handed my money with valid copon that i got it thru the mail the casher when she see the copon she said fuck! iwas shokd my 7years old said why she use bad word mom ! i said it is ok it is not for us let me tell you i did not sleep well at all. please call the location my phone 541-2319902 or 541 -9295635
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
Ive been in food industry and we are practicing good customer service.im not the kind of person that complains but the service is extremely terrible.

everytime we go to this store. i dont think they really practice their restaurant policy and customer service. her name was sam J.

just like what happened tonight, i drove up to the drive-thru, the girl in the intercom, said "whats's your order?". i dont think its the right way of greeting your customer. anyway, i gave her my order. den she asked "that's it?" then i said "yes". then i drove up to the window. then she told me the price and asked her to repeat herself. then she made a comment that im on her time with an attitude.

after we pay, she handed our food. but we need to go back because she forgot to give us our drink. she gave it to us and she didnt say anything. our fries was cold and dry. it is not the first time we expererince this kind of service but we are concern on how they affect other people and we should make a move about it.
 19th of Nov, 2008 by   Stephanie Glasco 0 Votes
I went though the drive thru at this burger king and ordered a Jr. Whopper. The young lady told me it came up to 2.45. I gave her 2.45 exact. I went to the next window and thought they would give me my change(1.02). No one gave it to me.

I parked my car and went in. I told the manager I did not recieve my money(1.02). They looked at me like I was lying. they finally gave me a dollar and the manager told the young lady not to worry she would just void it out.

I told them I did not mean to cause any problems. One lady said it was okay, but the manager rolled her eyes. Those people made me feel like I was trying to get over on them. When the truth it someone in that place is getting over on customers. Someone is making some extra money. You will not have to worry about me every going back there.
 5th of Mar, 2009 by   Kaley 0 Votes
I'm not trying to argue this or anything, but maybe I'm missing the point.. If the total came to $2.45 and you gave her $2.45 exactly, then why do they owe you $1.02? I think I may have misread... not too sure. Just wondering is all :)
 7th of Jul, 2009 by   used to love bk 0 Votes
Burger King on Grant and Alvernon- Worst servers ever!! If you cannot understand broken english do not go to this store! The drive thru employees are in such a hurry to get you out of there they cant wait for you to finish ordering. "Is that all, is that it, anything else" Shut up and let me order my entire order, this is when they mess up. I go with my girls to BK 4 to 6 times a week thru the drive thru for breakfast. My 10 year old has to go in everytime we leave the drive thru to return food so hard you could bust out a window with it let alone you teeth. The cheesy tots are great when they are actually made without being burnt to a crisp and a crossant is supposed to be nice and soft not crunchy and crumby, the bacon is all fat and flabby. All the employees speak really bad broken english and will not repeat themselves without additude if you cannot understand them. This store is really bad and needs a total employee and cook makeover!
 7th of Jul, 2009 by   juliemarie 0 Votes
please tell me why you keep going there if it is so bad!
 16th of Jun, 2010 by   JayDog101 0 Votes
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES IN THE PAST 3 or so YEARS AT THIS BURGER KING IN KALAMAZOO MICHIGAN...CORK STREET AND SPRINKLE ROAD LOCATION...MY WIFE AND I USED TO GO TO THIS LOCATION MANY TIMES A WEEK AND CONSIDERED OURSELVES LOYAL CUSTOMERS...FOR YEARS WE VISITED THEM AT LEAST 3-5 TIMES A WEEK AND SPENT OUR HARD EARNED MONEY...THEY WERE RAN OR MANAGED BY A GUY THAT MY WIFE LOVED...HE WAS VERY GOOD WITH CUSTOMERS, KEPT A CLEAN RESTAURANT AND A PRETTY DECENT SPEED AT THE DRIVE THRU. WHILE THERE WERE SOEMTIMES IT WAS A BIT SLOW, IT WAS NEVER WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER BAD AND NEVER WORSE THAN MCDONALDS...WE THINK HIS NAME WAS RYAN ...THEY SHOULD BRING HIM BACK BK!!! THIS NEW LESSLIE CHICK WHO RUNS IT HAS THE SPEED DOWN BUT HER CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS AND WE'VE HAD AT LEAST 6 DIFFERENT ISSUES WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE PAST 3 OR SO YEARS...WE BELIEVE THE GUY WE LIKED WAS JUST LET GO AND UNLESS HE STOLE MONEY THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN NO REASON THIS HAPPENED AS HE RAN A CLEAN QUICK STORE, BUT TRULY LOVED HIS CUSTOMERS AND WE SAW HIM EVERY TIME WE WERE THERE, HE WAS VERY HARD WORKING...

ON A SEPERATE NOTE BURGER KING, YOU GUYS AT CAROLS CORPORATION NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR THAT MICHELLE LADY THAT IS THE DISTRICT MANAGER FOR YOU. SHE IS NOT VERY HELPFUL AS WE HAVE CALLED ON 3 OF THE FORMER SAID ISSUES, AND HAVE ONLY BEEN GIVEN 1 CALL BACK AND WE WERE NOT SATISFIED AT ALL FROM HER.

OH WELL, WE WONT BE BACK UNLESS YOU GUYS BRING BACK RYAN!!!
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   criminalminds 0 Votes
June 16, 2010 was traveling out of town and stop at BK drive-thru for food. First, was given the order of the car behind mine. Then was given peice-meal parts of my order. Then was directed by a manager(?) to pull to the front of the store and wait for them to complete my order. I realized that I didn't ask for ranch dressing so I subsequently went inside. I was rudely scolded by this so-called manager " I thought I told you to pull around to the front and stay in your car, that we would bring out your order once we had it completed?" Excuse me? The he proceeded to tell me that I ordered my food wrong. ??? Excuse me? After all was said and done...the order was still incorrect and I was so upset, as I also have high blood pressure, that I couldn't even eat my food...even had to pull off the side of the road to vomit. Subsequently turned around and did not complete my trip as a result. I called Customer Relations the following day looking for resolution and am still waiting for a response as of June 22, 2010. Just a bad attitude and god forbid anyone there take accountability for their mistakes.
 3rd of Oct, 2010 by   pobarjenkins 0 Votes
Maybe it's store policy that certain stores have certain return abilities.
 10th of Oct, 2010 by   lilvixen69 +1 Votes
Why should one store have to be out for another's mistake?
 28th of Oct, 2010 by   chay75 0 Votes
The other store may be owned by a different company! And you should have went to the store that messed up. These stores have to account for their food. They did more than most companies would. And the sandwich comes with mayo not tomato sauce so is your hubby allergic to that too??? Or are you just a complainer?/
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   Outrune 0 Votes
Yeah, if you weren't so stupid as to call the wrong store, I'm sure the complaint would have been handled differently. As it was, by saying the other store would replace the order, you basically gave Mack no choice in the matter, which must have pissed him off a little.

Besides, how would he know you weren't trying to scam him?

Swine Flu Vaccine Scam