Bob Evans Farms Inc.

Posted: 2013-07-26 by

homicidal staff

Bob evans farms inc.
Logansport, Indiana
i visited your bob evans store on wednesday 7/24/2013, the food was great, the prices were ... fair. but after ordering our food, we heard screaming coming from the kitchen, alot of screaming and could hear it word for word she said "i'm going to bring a gun and blow your brains out", after that i asked our server who it was, and she said it was another server named Jacki Brummet, and she was talking to a manager who was there, i don't know about you but that made me and my family fear for our own lives, if this is the type of people you hire. either way, i've written many many complaints on many sites, and sent one into their corporate headquarters itself, and as just a precaution i've reported this terrorist threat to the police, hopefully they do something about this woman, i'd hate for her to serve my food. DO NOT GO TO LOGANSPORT bob evans unless you are ok with being shot.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

27th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Way to over react. This person could have been sarcastic, the fact that no one on the staff freaked out tell me there is not much of a threat.

Contact Us