logo

Online order

Bloomingdales
Pennsylvania
bloomingdales.com
I put in an order for 2 items online and went through the express checkout. What i didn't realize is that the delivery address listed was an address I used over 2 years ago. I tried to cancel the order but did not see that option online. I tried to call Bloomingdales customer service but it was closed after 9pm.

I then called bloomingdales next morning at about 9am as per there customer service hours. I was told that the package could not be re-routed. I asked if I could cancel the order and was told my order was canceled and my credit card would be credited within 5 days.

Next day, I get notice that my packages have been shipped! I called Bloomingdales and they say they have no record of the cancellation. I asked if they could listen to the recording of my call with their customer service agent and they said they would not be able.They outsource their customer service and it would be difficult to track. They said they were still charging me for the items even if they were lost.

They were of no help at all. I should have been able to cancel the order when speaking with the customer service agent. The order was being sent out the next day, yet they did not stop it from going.

To make matters worse, their agent told me the order was canceled the order but did not. According to them, this is not normal procedure. So basically this person lied to me. Bloomingdales is outsourcing their customer service to an agency that they do not hold accountable.

I will never shop with them again.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

How to Buy a Photo Printer