logo

Rooms Furniture & Accessories
Rooms Furniture & Accessories
3. (8 mins ago)
EZ Body Slimmer
Need to bring back the original ingredients!!!!
4. (13 mins ago)
Charges after the cancellation

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Big 5 Sporting Goods Complaints & Reviews - Gave me a refund and took my money!

Big 5 Sporting Goods Contacts & Informations

Big 5 Sporting Goods

Posted:    RedJ76

Gave me a refund and took my money!

Big 5 Sporting Goods
I am writing this so no one gets in the same situation I was put in. About 3 months ago I had a $50 purchase that I needed to return to Big 5 Sporting Goods . A younger girl helped me with the refund, and gave me a receipt print out that she said I needed to bring back when I wanted to use the store credit. Two weeks ago I went in and found something I wanted to purchase with the credit, and I was informed that the piece of receipt looking paper I had was not valid. I got very upset and asked to speak to the manager. He told me that whoever helped me months ago should have given me a gift card with the money loaded on it. We went back in forth, with me saying "I never got one" like 10 times. He said, "That is impossible because she couldn't have printed this out without first issuing the card." It came down to me finally saying "what can you do for me because I am owed this money?" He took my receipt and told me that he would call me back after he looked over the security tapes to find out who it was that had helped me because I couldn't remember. Needless to say...it has been many days now and he never called back. I have gone in several times as well and the manager is always gone.
Comments United States Sports & Recreation
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Mar, 2011 by   If extremely bothered I post 0 Votes
There is a manger named Jennifer at the Visalia Big 5 store. She is a total B*tch. Excuse my language but she really made me mad. I was standing in line, it was a fairly busy day. I was not in a hurry or anything. She was rude to the customers, saying "I NEED you on this side" in a harsh tone, instead of saying "I can help you over here." Not only was she rude to the customers, but she was also harassing this young cashier, she was only trying to do her job. She was hovering over her and telling her to move quicker. She was literally breathing down this young cashiers neck. She was a disgusting sight. No joke. She is fake. I am a customer so I can see the big picture, Im just standing back in line watching. As soon as a male approached the counter she got all giggly and giddy. As soon as he left she turned back to being rude. Her voice is annoying, only because she is trying to act nice but its rude and way too forward. She is not manager material. I've have worked as a manager in department stores, and never have I seen such rude behavior towards employees and customers.

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups