Warning if you go online to check account balance and use no other service and are being charged a BB&T online banking fee. It is wrong they are charging you for Quicken and the bill pay service. This fee is 7.95 a month and it is stealing from someone if they don’t use the service or never signed up to use it.

Then being told by one person Branch Banking and Trust Company can only refund 2 months then being told they can refund it all if the bank wants to, then being told oh now we can do three months but that’s all we can. This is wrong and in my eyes I see it has stealing!!!

I thought this was the fee for just going online to check account, I only found out today that this is for something I don’t use or have never signed up for.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks
Was the above complaint useful?

11th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Quicken costs $99 and up. Check 'quicken.intuit.com'. This is software that is owned by a company by Intuit. Bank don't sell it; they provide access to it at a price.

As a norm, banks will refund monthly access fees up to 2 months. It is in their disclosures. The reason: they say that after a customer reviews their statement, they have 60 days to dispute erroneously charged fees. After that, the customer is agreeing that the fees are valid and will not credit back.

I had a business account at BOA. In order for access to Quicken or Quickbooks, the customer has to click the 'agreement addendum' button before access is allowed and charges to the account begin.

Somewhat of an expensive price to pay for not reviewing your statements.
 11th of Dec, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I wax repeating a FACT. Try reading the COMPLAINT.

Your obsession with me is not healthy Slim.
 11th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Was, not wax
Wrong again.
 12th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Open the windows shades and see there is life outside you, your stuffy room, and your computer. :-)
 12th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Oh looky at the message I received. More moderator delusions...

M3C Slimjim20 mins ago
Looks as though your comments are going to be reviewed before being posted.

I don't think so Slim...
 13th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Yep, there you go ASSuming again.

Contact Us