logo

Kamera Kids/Sutherland Models
Unprofessionalism
2. (26 mins ago)
Geico Insurance
Fraud: adjusters committing fraud in arizona
3. (54 mins ago)
IBC Bank
Awful customer service
4. (55 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
5. (55 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fake charge and they sent me wrong contact info

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Policy Cancellation

Banner Life
Maryland
life-insurance-info.us
Having been a customer for more than ten years, I missed a single payment when I moved due to a mail mixup. They cancelled the policy.

They don't make it easy to re-instate. And they make it very clear they don't plan to help in any way during the process. For example, they don't return phone calls. When I spoke with someone on the phone they typically knew almost nothing about the status of my reinstatement form. Apparently a mysterious division that can't be reached by phone handles the process.

Any firm that is this hard to deal with probably doesn't pay claims without a fight.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Feb, 2012 by   TPapagna 0 Votes
I also been a customer of Banner Life for 5 years. I also received a cancellation notice from Banner Life stating they have canceled my policy due to lack of payment. When I contacted customer service they stated they sent out 2 notices which we never received. I asked for documentation and yet to received it. I sent in my reinstatement form with it noted that I never received any notices. I would recommend that families stay away from Banner Life.
 15th of May, 2012 by   Orsino 0 Votes
We've paid our premiums and nerer missed a beat for 10 yrs. What banner ins does is checks into your Dr and hospital visits and when the think they got a possible falling soldier they play the following game. Banner life in, our case, waited till we changed banks and the auto debit was debited then returned within the same day in order to make it look like your paments were not consistant. Banner life did this for three months straight. Then the cancellation notice was sent out for non payment. (which we paid), To prove the conspiracy... Say it were a legitimate missed car ins payment.. A notice would of been sent out the next day. NOT THREE MONTHS LATER!! Every company has it's conspiracy plan that big brother tries to get you wraped up in. We are in the process of reinstating the origional policy. They will try to get you to stard out all over again with a higher premium because your older. The pottom line is that tHe ins co benefits from their own diliberate mistakes.

Tips for Pinching Pennies Wisely