ATT U-Verse

Posted:

loss of signal

att
Akron, Ohio
After nine months of complaints of lost signal on tv and internet, ATT states it's a wiring problem beginning outside our building (a four unit condominium), and although our neighbor across the hall has no problems with her u-verse, that's because ATT rewired her unit when u-vetrse was installed. Our unit wires go through 'all the other units' before getting to us, therefore we have too much interferece, and consequently, loss of signal.
ATT says it can't do anything.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Airlines
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

18th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
you can ask att to run new wires to your unit. that is what i would do. some installers do not want to go through the trouble because it's ALOT of work ! i even had to do mine, myself. I went up in my attic while the installer stayed down in air conditioned space as i passed the wire to him. i felt like if i didn't offer to do all the hardwork of installing the wire myself, then he would have just said, "there's nothing i can do"... but you do need new CAT-5 wiring ran to at least one outlet next to your main TV.

Contact Us