logo

Udidreg.com
Take your business elsewhere
4. (11 mins ago)
MMOGA
Fifa coins - Payment check?
5. (14 mins ago)
beauty-centre.org
Seller sends fake perfume and refuses to communicate

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Juddis

Simply awful

AOL
aol.com
Any other internet company requires you to register the id number on your modem. From t here you can either choose to use their browser or download AOL or Yahoo, etc.

I have been harassed continuously by 4 AOL members. I fear for my life. One of them passed along my name and personal information. Another did a public records search and is broadcasting my personal information, including phone numbers in a public chatroom.

AOL does NOTHING. They may terminate the individual's account, but these psychos can install another AOL account in a number of minutes.. and its ANONYMOUS.

Whereas if you have a way of tracking these indiduals by the IP identification number on their modem, or phone number if they are using dial up service. THESE PSYCHOS WILL NEVER-EVER BE ABLE TO USE AOL AGAIN FROM THAT COMPUTER.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THESE PREDITORS. PREVENTATIVE, DEFENSIVE TECHNIQUES SUCH AS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP CHILD PREDITORS, SEXUAL PREDITORS, PSYCHOLOGICAL PREDITORS-WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM.

I did go to the police, because I was getting phone calls in the middle of the night. Other than suggesting I change my phone number there is no other way to stop it.

My address is out there in cyber land. I know who trafficked the information, but NOTHING can be done about it.

LETS START A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AND PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE!
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of May, 2010 by   bluemonkey 0 Votes
Installing a Free Power Point Viewer, against my will, AOL popped up on my screen asking me to install things I don’t wanted, but they do and get money … ADS, and more …. I declined, disagree, refused but AOL modified my front page, grabbed it and turned against my will to an ugly AOL FRONT PAGE, and AOL SEARCHING ENGINE.
It took me one hour, using expertise and software to clean my DRIVE C: and get rid of ugly AOL Carp. The last action I did was to Drag (Y!) logo to the (House Icon) at the top mid left of tool bar, and on the Top Right I changed searching engine from AOL to GOOGLE. But I have to get rid of all the AOL crap at registers. I use Ccleaner (this is safe and free).
What I’m saying is what I want, and what I did to get rid from an ugly thing, that has AOL name. It is up to you, to choose your WEB PAGE, and SEARCH ENGINE, but I am very angry, the way AOL is trying to make Business and MONEY.
 24th of Jul, 2014 by   wallytc 0 Votes
AOL just really sucks. They could not compete in the IP business so now they have resorted to installing bogus software / spyware and tracking code. Did you ever wonder where the computer wimps that couldn't cut-it went? Look to companies like ebay, AOL and QuintStreet. If these loser were any good maybe they could find a decent job.

Mortgage Fraud Still Remains