American Standards Online

American Standard Online
These People are a huge scam. They say its not, and they promise you a refund after 90 days. But it is a total SCAM. I'm going to keep this short because its pretty much the same story, that everyone else has already said. I was tired of arguing with the "manager" and playing games, so I just went straight to my bank and filed a claim and also printed out 7 pages off the internet saying how American Standard Online is a Craigslist scam Ventura California. So do your research before you pay $199. I didn't and look what happen, but I am going to get my money back thanks to filing a claim with my bank. American Standard Online needs to be shut down ASAP!!!

This is the link that will explain everything.

/link removed/
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

8th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
/link removed/
 1st of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I used American Online to get information about what houses where available from distressed owners. Almost all my letters have come back to me as undeliverable. I haven't heard from a single home owner, so I have asked for a refund from the manager. They are pretty friendly and courteous on the phone, but the information they give us is practically worthless! The houses are usually in pre-closure and are for sale with a realtor. So, don't use American Standards Online, they are not really helping people get a house or connect you with the owner.

I will go to my bank and file a complaint to get my money back. I'm sorry that I trusted them.

Contact Us