logo

Russ Darrow/ JD Byrider/ CNAC
Deceptive practices!
2. (32 mins ago)
Livecareer.com
Not sure how they keep good rating
3. (42 mins ago)
Audio Extasa
None of my emails were responded...
4. (1 hr 3 mins ago)

Posted:    Chilipadi

Service Center

American Home
Philippines
I made a call to the service center last Tuesday, May 4, asking to have my refrigerator repaired. The man who answered the phone and supposedly took my information stated that the service team would be at my house on Friday, May 7.

Knowing how inefficient most service centers are in the Philippines, I called again on the said date, Friday, May 7. To my disappointment, the woman on the line told me that there was no record of my request. I was fuming mad, and to make things worse, the woman did not even apologize. She simply stated, in the vernacular, "they will be there on Tuesday."

So flash-forward to Tuesday, May 11. I called up again. After patiently waiting for 10 minutes (not to mention being tortured by their annoying jingle) some guy named Jeff (who also happens to be in charge) says that they cannot repair my refrigerator today because their technicians' son or daughter is sick. Okay. Not a bad excuse. But I wish they could have had the courtesy of calling me up earlier, and telling me that my fridge won't be repaired today.

Another thing: the manager (some useless tosser) isn't always around whenever I ask for him/her. It's like a bunch of imbeciles running this whole service center.

Compared to the efficiency of the Carrier Service Center, this one sucks eggs. Let's hope these useless tossers show up tomorrow as promised.
Comments Philippines Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Oct, 2011 by   edvillas 0 Votes
customer service of these compamies is poor. they cant find their head out of there anal area.a just dont care attitude, even when you call to confirm either they will lie to you or claim they have no ecord of your request
 16th of Jan, 2012 by   hinanaing 0 Votes
To Whom it may Concern..
Im an applicant of American Home i Applied to American home Last 2 months ago and went in orientation and complied to that training of theirs, but its been january 16 yet i dont have a job that they told me, i really dont know if all of my other applicants got a job already, i havent recieved any text messages from them, to whom is reading this letter of mine im not mad right now but im very disappointed i always follow up for a slot at your company im showing efforts on how im serious at your company..i dont know if a manager of the american can read this or someone who is willing to help me out, i really need a job, hope that when someone read this kindly mention my complaints in your higher official at American Home Philippines, i will not mention their names but they know who they are..thank you
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by   customer_16 0 Votes
Very poor customer service, just called American Home's office in quezon city requesting for a service center in Makati for my busted microwave oven, as advised by a certain Raquel Duca since microwave ovens are considered "small items" you have to bring it to their main office, without even trying to give the customer any convenient options...its as simple as "you have no choice", it's not their problem if the customer will be traveling all the way to Del Monte Quezon City from Makati...
Lesson : Next time you purchase an appliance make sure the after sales service is as good as their marketing strategy...Will never buy an AMERICAN HOME brand ever again...
 27th of Dec, 2012 by   Susan Susan 0 Votes
The narrative on American Home is very well said. However, when it comes to after sales service, they failed. I bought a chest type freezer on installment for 18 months at Western Marketing. I still have 2 months to go before I finally complete the installment. However, the chest freezer is not freezing anymore on the 15.5-month. I called Western Marketing and they contacted American Home Service Center on 3rd week of November 2012. American Home contacted me on November 29 on the price of the charges for pull-out and system reproduction. On December 4, 2012. I sms American Home why no one is contacting us on the scheduling of pull-out of our chest type freezer. The night of December 4, 2012, Chef's Magic Trade Center, Inc. (American Home Authorized Service Center) pulled-out the chest freezer. On the night of December 13, 2012, the chest freezer was delivered to us saying it has been tested and working well. My maids were told that it should rest for 24 hours before the chest freezer can be plugged. On December 19, 2012, we plugged the unit and it's not freezing any water and is of the same status as the time the unit was pulled-out. I called the mobile number of American Home and no one was answering. On December 20, 2012, I called again and no one answered the phone. On December 21, 2012, after several rings, the phone went "subscriber can not be reached." therefore, I left an sms regarding the status of the chest freezer delivered last December 13, 2012. Thinking that they may all be on holidays, so I'm expecting for a return call on December 26, 2012. Since, there was no return call made by American Home, I called them up again and no one answers the call. Today, December 27, 2012, I called them up and still no one answers their mobile phone. I left an SMS saying "I've been calling you for days but no one is answering your mobile. What do you intend to do sa chest freezer na ni repair nyo, d chest freezer is not cooling at all. I will report this to American Home management if I don't hear from you today."

I then called up Western Marketing to report the scenario. I was promised that she will contact American Home tomorrow morning.

The mobile number used by American Home Service Center (Chef's Magic Trade Center, Inc.)Receptionist-Aileen to contact me was 0922-8573157. The Supervisor who signed and authorized the release of the repaired unit signifying that it has passed through their tests was J.MOSQUITE. Technician was RICHARD/EVAN.

Indeed, very disappointing.
 5th of Jan, 2013 by   autumnxyen 0 Votes
I also had the same response from their office. I purchased american home air cooler, after weeks of using it, the motor suddenly isn't functioning well. I requested for home service because SM North is quite far away from my house and a taxi would cost much but they told me that the unit is cosidered a "small item". What?! I have to bring it all the way to the store and the item is 3ft tall.

Very disappointing indeed.
I will never buy any item with that brand ever again.
 9th of Jan, 2014 by   save more 0 Votes
sa kinauukulan,
Magandang araw po, sa inyo sa mga Managers and Bossing ng Company?
AMERICAN HOME APPLIANCES PHILIPPINES Sana naman po ay Bigyan nyo ng Pansin ang
Nagrereklamo sa Bawat Purchase ng Product nyo ay Bigyan Lunas ang mga Nasisirang Gamit
Tulad ng L.E.D. Flat screen T.V., Refigarator, Micro wave, Torbo boiler, at iba pa? kung di nyo
Bibigyan ng pansin ay masisira ang inyong Product Nakadisplay sa mga malls. Salamat po.
 27th of Jun, 2014 by   roselle78 0 Votes
bought an air conditioner last april 2012.they Guaranteed a 5Yr warranty.maganda nmn kung gnun.after 6months ayaw n magon ng ac ko.so i reported it to puregold baliuag.dunko kc sa kanila binili.then after a month my nagpUnta n technician.sbi board dW ang Sira.after that puro followup n ang ginawa ko.d n cYa bumalik Para palitan ang board.sbi ko my pinirmahan nmn ako nun n talaga ngpunta Cya Kaya Makikita nmn un s office nila n my pending repair S ac ko.After a lot of months followup n nmn.walang dumating for thE board replacement.gs2 ko gmitin this summer after 1.5 yr from my complaint.after 2 monthS my dumating n technician.d n nmn magagawa kc board dw ang prob.dati n kako prob un baket d cla nagdala.after a month of followup again sbi pupunta cla d2 pero need ko dw to pay 3000 pesos for the board.nakakairita p kc pasa pasa ng taong need ko kausapin hang s main office n ko tumawag.dti n prob ng ac ko uN bket d nila pinuntahan nung nacra 1.5 yr ago.Hindi n dw cover ng warranty ngyn kc 2014 n.5 yr ang warranty kako.compressor lang dw ang five yr warranty.at nung msira sbi ko 6mos pa lng.cla ang ngkulang s serBisyo nila.cgro nmn kako my report s kanila nun n my nagpunta n technician d2 at need paliTaN ng board ang ac ko.Wala dw report s kanila.imposible kc my pinirmahan ako nun.ang sbi my kopya dw b ko nung pinirmahan kO n galing technician d2.sbi ko wala.kahit nmn ung huling nagpunta d2 last wk wala din binigay.Mga sinungaling cla.Nsa kanila ang mga reports Of complaints kaya deny n lang cla.sakit kayo ng ulo american home.nagcc ko.kc kalo ko matibay product nyo.hinDi n nga matibay panget p serbisyo nyo at sinungaling mga tao nyo.mga manloloko kayo.5Yrwarranty pingbabayad nyo ko.ang theme song nyo bagay s inyo.theres nothing like american home tlga.kc ngyn lang ngyri s akin ung gan2 sistema nyo.marupok n mga products nyo d nyo p ayusin serbisyo nyo.
 13th of Sep, 2014 by   RonReyes 0 Votes
I've been calling their service center for months now but unfortunately no one is answering the phone. i bought a A/C spit type inverter last April 2013. The unit stops working last March 2014. I called for service repair. Somebody came after a week to check and inform me that due to poor installation a leak was found from the tube connection. They said that they have to pull out the outdoor unit for repair. They inform me that they will come back to pull out the unit. Since it is still under warranty (which I assume that even if it is not under warranty it will be free of charge due to the defect was of their cause) they inform me it will not be charge. But until now September no one even inform me what happen, I have been calling their office but to no avail nobody is answering. Now I have a 36k pesos worth of A/C unit just rusting in the garage just because they have incompetent service provider.So piss of.

New Scam Targets Pet Lovers