American Furniture Warehouse

Posted:

American Furniture Warehouse
Colorado
American Furniture Warehouse has to have some of the worst customer service/sales people in the industry. My wife and I ordered A sofa/loveseat/chair combo on 2/25. We were told that the sofa and chair were on order and would be in around 3/23. No big deal. So the 23rd comes and goes and we never received a call from the sales agent that our furniture was in like we were told we would. Finally I call customer service to see what the situation on our order is. I am told that there was a delay at the manufacturer and now everything will not be in until the end of April. OK not that big of a deal, I have worked in retail stores and know sometimes shipments get delayed. So I ask why the sales rep did not call and inform me that the order was delayed, and was told that is not their job???????????. Not their job, THAT IS EXACTLY THE JOB OF A SALESMEN. I have worked in retail for many years, and whenever an order is being delayed or back ordered it was always my responsibility to let the customer know. Not your job my ass. This was my first and last shopping experience with this worthless company.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

31st of Mar, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I have been shopping at American Furniture Warehouse for 12 years & I have had nothing but excellent customer service & service with them. I have also had shippment delays & my sales person keep me informed every week to what was going on with my order. Also American Furniture Warehouse will give you three things. 1.Your money back 2.Repair your furniture 3.Exchange your furniture. NOW if that is not good customer service I don't know what is. Maybe you just can't satisfy some people. Keep up the great pricing & the outstanding quality furniture.

A Very Happy American Furniture Warehouse Customer.
 31st of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I love American Furniture Warehouse! They have always been very good to me when I have bought my furniture! Now for your salesperson being responsible for calling you on a delay for your stuff. Yes the salesperson is responsible for that. I think you miss understood what was said to you. My salesperson called me before my delivery and after to make sure I was ready and also happy with everything. I just think you didnt get a responsible salesperson? Lord knows that American Furniture has a LOT of them to help customers and I'm sure not every one of them are as good as the one that helped me. But that is NO reason to bash them??? So if you want to shop somewhere else and pay more money and a poor selection and still wait for your furniture have at it!! I'm sure American Furniture Warehouse had plenty of things in stock if you didnt want to wait! Sh** happens man get over it!!
 30th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
My furniture was delivered to my home the other day and the guys had to go through my driveway and back yard to my door as my front door is not wide enough. They were very proffesional and ok with that. Also the Santa Fe crew was great. Cannot wait to order some more goods !! Thank You soooooo much

Contact Us