Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Airtel, Indore,Madhya Pradesh Complaints & Reviews - unauthorised withdrawal from my prepaid balance

Airtel Contacts & Informations

Airtel [Resolved]

Posted: 2015-04-29 by

unauthorised withdrawal from my prepaid balance

Airtel
94-A, Mahadev Nagar,Kanadia Road,
Indore,Madhya Pradesh, India
Phone: 9993551339
My mobile no. is 9993551339 in thee name Ramesh Mundra.

On28th April 2015 company debited my prepaid balance by Rs 75/ and sending message the "HOUSE OF MODELS"activated at theeir own. They did not feel thee necessity even to ask for my consent.

This is totally cheating as whenever they see the balance, they do like this.

On sending message on1552230 they write that "sorry! that was not a valid option." Tey are neither reversing the amount nor deactivting the video websites which are not even of my use. the amount so deducted has not been reversed.

Please suggest the way to deal withe such Company.

User Comments

I had already provided email id as "rcmundra.ashank@gmail.com" and mobile no 9993551339 or 8989913845. The company is observing silent on the matter since 29th April.2015. Instead it had not to start the so called downloading of some irrelevant websites for which they withdrawn Rs. 75. And instead its reversing on 25th May 2015 again by sending message as it has been renewed. The company is insisting not to keep any balance in the prepaid account otherwise they will digest by debiting on any account for. It is as good as looting on the way. Please advise the way to use the services under the circumstances.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes

Airtel - Cheating customers is airtel motto?
India

I have activated masala offer, on the assurance of airtel customer care that no extra charges are deducted. But after activating that offer i got message that 30 rupees is deducted towards VAS charges. i dont know what is that VAS charges.
 6th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes

Airtel - No sms service provided
India

I have been strugging with the sms problem that I have with my Airtel prepaid card.I Had been contacting the customer care of Airtel, but each time they are telling me to wait for 24hours but not solving the problem.Since now i have registered my complaint for 15 times and i have been facing the problem from last 25 days and still no solution.
 8th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes
total airtel customer care system is so bad and from the service provider point of view they are only taking money without giving any schmes like national sms and other........
 10th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes
Yes me too faces the same problem...What do they expect from their customers???they want us to come back of them always!!!!this is rediculuos!!!!myself thinking to change to hutch!!!!They never responds to a query in 24 hrs..we have to contact them for 5 to 6 times to be solved..its a big flop for such a big provider...
 15th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes

Airtel - Poor network coverage
India

This complaint regarding network coverage. I have been complaining to Airtel people for last six months that network coverage is bad in my home. Every time they have been saying will install system in home but till now never happened. But I don’t know how come they say they have connection even in small city when they don’t have proper network coverage inside the city. I am really doubt the service provided by them.
 18th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes

Airtel - Double charge from Airtel!

I have been charged twice as every other customer. I wanted my money back. I have asked the customer service guy, he says that I can dispute the transfer with the customer care people. I don't understand their concept. No one is responsible for our money. The web site is a crap and I don't know about the service, I am skeptical about using it. The user name is created by the website and it is a crap. Some number they decide.
 21st of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes

Airtel - New connection delay
India

I am started a software concern in chennai at west tambram, i had booked the telephone & broadband connection on 10.11.2006, still now they didn't give the connection but they allotted the number 04442044412 and the number is ringing, because of this delay in connection, i had a heavy loss in my business. i m not interested in other broadbands and telephone lines, but Airtel need to care more about their customers.
 26th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes

Airtel - Very high charges
India

Airtel charges very high for its packages.the rates of sms packs are also increased. One cannot think of taking new prepaid number as the packs are very costly. I went to take new airtel prepaid number but i could not take it after looking at the high prices.
 26th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes

Airtel - Pin number details never sent

I registered with Airtel call India Home, they displayed in the website that they will be sending the pin for calling and other information to my mail ID, though they charged money from my account but never sent any further communications.

The customer care number I must have tried at least 100 times, but without success.
 4th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
u r right leena now gprs trick is also not working
 24th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have taken a new AirTel connection no bearing 9971350060 on 7th feb and on 8th feb. I have deposited all the paper to the shopkeeper but ultimately my phone became closed from 14th feb. 2007 then again I deposited my Paper as required for activation of new Airtel connection on 15th feb. 2007 to Nearest Airtel outlet. In spite of that till today (i.e 24th feb'07) it has not been activated. In spite of several discussion with the Airtel Customer care and Airtel outlet it has not been activated. Which is very disappointing for a customer.
 29th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes

Airtel - No international roaming & no international dialing
India

I am in Canada & I am not able to call any one from my cell. I am not able to receive any calls. I have already told my AIRTEL service to start international roaming but it has not yet started
 10th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Airtel - GPRS activation charges
India

Airtel has a scheme of GPRS activation for corporate connections at Rs.99 monthly rental . They are telling it should be company paid connection. If a company is having 4000 number of employees. How can it be possible to pay the bills of all the employees. At the time of giving the connection they have given it in corporate scheme and now for the activation of GPRS. Airtel is charging Rs. 499 per month as rental. This is ridiculous.
 14th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Airtel - Unbale to use internet
India

Im trying to use my internet by using Teluar model No. 1D02a064. And im using it by networking but im unable to use it on other system which is connected to the other pc in which the phone is connected.
 14th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Airtel - You are such a nasty company!
India

What are you doing? Idiots!!! My GPRS is still not activated after the 2 days.

Such a nonsense company I have never seen!

Airtel - Outgoing sms is not working
India

I have bought airtel sim from pune at December 06 but in that sim no facility of outgoing sms i have been complaint 50-55 times in airtel customer care center but no response from their side.
 16th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Airtel - Dwell into the customers privacy!
India

How they disturb you! You are in the middle of a meeting with the CE, and suddenly the cell phone goes off... Tearing into the silence. The voice, as you answer, says, " AirTel Dhamaka... " It goes on and on. How they kill your privacy! If it was a real voice, I would have swear at it. But no, this is recorded voice.

AirTel should know that it does not have any right to dwell into any customers privacy.
 16th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Airtel - Its time to take action!
India

We all know that airtel is the worst service provider. We till now missed many important calls because of airtel. Now its time to take action the customer care is also not taking interest. We will form a group and take legal action against it. So please let me know those who are interested in it just mail me to skhadtare@rediffmail.com
 16th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
Yes ur absolutely correct there network is the worst of the worst. The company also knows it so they bring new and attractive schemes in market and speaking frankly the day is not so far when the company will close down or merge with someone.
 20th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Airtel - Disconnection of my mobile
India

On 20th May, 2007 at 8.30 AM, I did refilling for my pre-paid mobile and till 9.45 AM, 21st May, 2007 ( 25 hours later), my connection is still not on, thus I am neither receiving nor able to make calls from my mobile. This is after assurance from Customer Care on 20th noon that connection will be on soon. Now, when I am calling Customer Care, no one comes on line.

Arun