logo

Dish Network
Failure to deliver
4. (22 mins ago)
BAJY CO. LTD
I've yet to receive my order.
5. (29 mins ago)
EA The Sims 3
Customer Support

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ACM HYDROXATONE Complaints & Reviews - Took money out of my account without authority

ACM HYDROXATONE Contacts & Informations

ACM HYDROXATONE

Posted: 2011-06-02 by    Christina Hawthorne

Took money out of my account without authority

ACM HYDROXATONE
I agreed to pay £1.00 for a jar of their product and when they say to deliver there is a £25.00 customs duty to pay. I refused to pay this and low and behold they take another £46.88 out of my account without my authority. I will be requesting this back through my bank - This company's way of dealing with business is appalling.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jun, 2011 by   RAE morrison 0 Votes
I sent for free sample and now a month later Hydroxatone are takinf money out of my account which I have not ortherized and can not get in toutch with them on any of the phone numbers they supplied and don't know how to get in touch with them to cancal can anyone help
 18th of Jun, 2011 by   Carly A 0 Votes
Hi, i too had the same problem and have just had £80 taken out of my acocunt for a "free" sample i signed up for. Did anyone have any look getting their money back?
 18th of Jun, 2011 by   dot2504 0 Votes
they have done the same to me they told me it was suposed to be a free sample when i recieved it i had to pay the post ofice £25 and thwy have also taken £44 out of my bank without my concent i will be getting a soliciter on to my case and i will be suing them i think it is digusting
 18th of Jun, 2011 by   dot2504 0 Votes
they did the same to me they told me it was a free sample but when i recieved it i had to pay the post ofice £25 before i could have it and now they have taken £44 out of my acount without my concent so i will be pressing charges agianst them they shouldnt be able to con people like they do the cream that i recieved is no good any way that is another scam
 28th of Jul, 2011 by   Taiwo Kayode 0 Votes
This company has taken£46. form my account twice with my authorisation, what can I do to stop this as this was not our agreement.
 28th of Jul, 2011 by   Taiwo Kayode 0 Votes
This company has taken£46. form my account twice without my authorisation, what can I do to stop this as this was not our agreement.

There are duping people with their business. This is not fair. How can my bank stop paying them.
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   linda a haig 0 Votes
i sent for a free trial which never came and now i have been charged £43 . 96
 12th of Aug, 2011 by   Jan Holland 0 Votes
how do i get my money back I have had nothing delivered and they have taken money out of my bank and i cannot contact them
 12th of Aug, 2011 by   Jan Holland 0 Votes
Me too i have had no goods and they have taken money please help
 20th of Aug, 2011 by   lABZ60 0 Votes
same here, what is going on with this company???????? they have charged me 72 us$...
 1st of Sep, 2011 by   Ania Chester 0 Votes
Does anybody know the phone number for them?
 5th of Sep, 2011 by   sally j affleck +1 Votes
They have taken money from my bank account...twice. Nothing has been delivered. Can't find an e-mail address...or any other contact details for this company. What a rip off!! Probably can't do much about it though, as it's a US company!! Any advice would be appreciated.
 21st of Sep, 2011 by   Kimsci 0 Votes
I have had two payments totalling £90 from my account! Disgusted! Will be contacting my bank in the morning.
 21st of Sep, 2011 by   Kimsci 0 Votes
I have had to cancel my debit card in case they try to take any more money... contacted ACM who say 'it says in the contract that we will be taking these payments'...SCAM! Dont fall for it!
 26th of Sep, 2011 by   wee monkey 1979 0 Votes
The same thing has happened to me. I have never received my free samples & have just had £92 taken out my account. I'm furious. I have been onto the fraud department at the bank & they are going to look into this for me. I'm not holding my breath that i'll get this money back. This is definitely a scam & this company needs to be stopped.
 28th of Sep, 2011 by   Lambkin +1 Votes
Thanks for posting this, I realised these payments had been coming off my card and I don't know how they started but now I remember my wife ordered that cream and we were getting the customs charge notice from the post office so we just ignored it. I've sent in a dispute form to my credit card company and have my fingers crossed!
 4th of Oct, 2011 by   ssmk +1 Votes
They are thieves, today they jus dd the same for me, took 46pounds from my account but never agreed with them on that. Tell your banks to cancel the cards and issue you with new cards coz as long as they hev your card number they will still take your money. This company needs to be stopped and they shld be arrested for stealing all our monies. Dont use your cards again for anything free and whenever you are told you have won something, its all lies.
 16th of Oct, 2011 by   Stephen +1 Votes
Bellaplex and acm hydroxatone scam. Advertises using fake news sites.
Eg: http://consumerproductsdaily.co.uk/indexi.php ... 92011&match=&c3=

Jerusalem
Israel

The company is:
Atlantic Coast Media Group, LLC
( Also Urban Nutrition / Bellezza Products, LLC and Hydroxatone LLC )
499 Washington Boulevard

Mr. Andrew J. Surwilo
Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Thomas Shipley
Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer

The company’s products include vitamin supplements, Hydroxatone line of skincare products, and Hydrolyze(R) Advanced Under Eye Formula.

File complaints with the FTC at: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx
 20th of Oct, 2011 by   marilyn charters +1 Votes
Ive just had £46 taken out of my account. I ordered a free sample of cream which i never received. I paid £1.19 for postage. Then I lost my credit card & BANK ISSUED ME WITH A NEW ONE. Dont know how they got my new credit card number. Not happy about this, They need stopping.
 22nd of Oct, 2011 by   Marie nz 0 Votes
Yes I took the free trail and just had to pay postage and handeling fee NZD 2.48. Then later they took NZD112.51 out from my Credit Card. I contact them but no reply. I stoped my Card and hoop thats the end.
But I still need to pay my C Card. Marie