logo

acaisurge Contacts & Informations

acaisurge

Posted: 2011-05-30 by    Jill coward

overcharge

no pain pro and knee shop
sharkilage.com
After seing an advertisement on Facebook i decided to try the diet pills shown for £2.95 trail offer which i thought was a good offer so i tried 2 different types. i recieved the pills days later then to discover on my bank statement that i had been charged £125.99 twich in one day . After raising this querey with my bank and also the company involved who informed me that i had entered into a lifetime agreement, i again got in touch with my bank regarding the matter and they notified me i am again going to be charged £250.00 for each month i am a member, again after not been told this prior to the phone call again i was also unaware of another 'claimed' terms and conditions.
I have now been informed that there is no way i can have my money returned as i have agreed to the terms and conditions, which to my knowledge i was never shown, i would never pay such an extreme amount of money for a product i know nothing of. I feel this neglegence on both the company acaisurge and also LLoyds tsb's behalf, who do not have a secure payment protectiion service for internet purchases and the company for not displaying the factual information for products on their site. I have spoken to both my bank and the company several times who were both extremley rude and both stated they were not prepared to help me, the company have also provided me with a telephone number to cancel from now, to my surprise this does not work (1-866-507-6736) . I now requset that you take my complaint with serious effect, This is theft and unacceptable, I will take my compaint further if this issue remains unresolved.
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Skip Payment, Inflate Debt