logo

Aarons Rent to Own

Posted:

bed matresses

Aarons rent to own
About 2 months ago i had purchased a bed set from aarons and just recently i ha found bed bugs in my mattress and then in my sons crib. I will be calling the district office and having them give me 2 months free as well as brand new matresses and i will be calling osha as well to let them know how nasty their store is and that they dont check their product before reselling them.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
lol thats what you get for renting to own
 27th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I totally agree with you about Aarons, We also purchased a mattress and bed set from there in July, We had been getting bitten at night and couldn't figure out what it was. We thought maybe in the Summer, Mosquitoes were getting in because we would occasionally open the window to get some fresh air in. It is now January, and of course you know there is no mosquitoes in this time of year. We discovered the mattress had bedbugs!! They came out to inspect it and stated that the mattresses were new when we got them 5 months ago. They refuse to admit that the product was used and on top of that they were charging us for a "new" mattress. I should have known that when they bought the mattress to us with no plastic wrap from the factory. One of the employees slipped up and said that they had to take the plastic off because it was a mattress on the showroom floor so people could feel and see the quality. QUALITY!! So in other words, they were not new but "slightly" used!! They will be picking up there product and I will let everyone in the world know about this!! This is unacceptable, I have lost sleep several nights since I found out what in the world was eating me up while I was asleep. Never again will I rent anything from anywhere. #TOTALLYTURNEDOFBYAARONS!!
 10th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have also rented a used living room set and we were itching and scratching. It recently got bad. We have been to doctors and hospital's bc we were sick and breaking out badly. Nothing has worked. I contacted them in reference to this infestation and they said since most of the infestation is in the upper part of the house it is not their fault. I will be filing a law suit against them.

Should You Buy Gold?