Sunglass Hut Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sunglass Hut - Victoria, Surrey Hills - delivery never arrived

Posted: 2012-11-22 by    Tania Penovic
I ordered a pair of sunglasses over 4 weeks ago. They have not arrived. I have sent a number of emails to sunglass hut customer service and keep getting the same email back, saying 'they will come soon and customer satisfacetion is our number one priority'. I have received no notice as to what they will do about the fact that my sunglasses are in all probability lost. I first enquired about whether they could track my order 2 weeks ago and just keep getting the same response, that they should arrive any time now.

I sent them an email today saying: 'Further to my last...

Sunglass Hut - Georgia, Atlanta - they broke my sunglasses but refuse to replace them

Posted:    kim tillman
I received as a gift a pair of sunglasses from Sunglass Hut in New Orleans that cost over $100.00.
After Hurricane Katrina I had to move to Atlanta. The sunglasse arms became loose and I was afraid
if I tried to tighten them I would break them. So I, therefore, was in the Atlanta airport and went to
the Sunglass Hut there and asked the technician to please tighten them for me as I was sure he had
the correct equiptment and the knowledge by working in the store. He tightened them for me and
due to tightening them too tight they cracked. I was infuriated as I've...

Contact Us