logo

global24/7 international courrier ltd
they are asking me pay 300$
5. (16 mins ago)
Dallas BBQ
poor customer service and fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sunglass Hut Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sunglass Hut - Store

Posted: 2013-12-10 by    Discovery
I bought a SunGlass Hut cleaning solution flask with a promise that it should be refilled forever in any SGH store.
But in Rio de Janeiro the stores have refused to refill it....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Brazil Complaint category Vision, Glasses, Lenses

Sunglass Hut - Victoria, Surrey Hills - delivery never arrived

Posted: 2012-11-22 by    Tania Penovic
I ordered a pair of sunglasses over 4 weeks ago. They have not arrived. I have sent a number of emails to sunglass hut customer service and keep getting the same email back, saying 'they will come soon and customer satisfacetion is our number one priority'. I have received no notice as to what they will do about the fact that my sunglasses are in all probability lost. I first enquired about whether they could track my order 2 weeks ago and just keep getting the same response, that they should arrive any time now.

I sent them an email today saying: 'Further to my last...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Australia, Victoria, Surrey Hills Complaint category E-Shopping

Sunglass Hut - Georgia, Atlanta - they broke my sunglasses but refuse to replace them

Posted:    kim tillman
I received as a gift a pair of sunglasses from Sunglass Hut in New Orleans that cost over $100.00.
After Hurricane Katrina I had to move to Atlanta. The sunglasse arms became loose and I was afraid
if I tried to tighten them I would break them. So I, therefore, was in the Atlanta airport and went to
the Sunglass Hut there and asked the technician to please tighten them for me as I was sure he had
the correct equiptment and the knowledge by working in the store. He tightened them for me and
due to tightening them too tight they cracked. I was infuriated as I've...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Georgia, Atlanta Complaint category Department Stores

Best Day to Buy a Car?