logo

ALL EMAIL LOTTERY & OTHER OVERSEASE FUND
FAKE,FRUAD&CHEATTER
2. (6 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
3. (20 mins ago)

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Petsmart Grooming Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Petsmart Grooming - Texas, Dallas - Refused to allow drop off appointment for 10 year client

Posted: 2013-05-29 by    Terri Moore
I have never had a problem with HOW Petsmart groomed my dog; they've always been good to her. HOWEVER, my dog has been dropped off and groomed at Petsmart for the last 10 or so years. After this morning, I Will NEVER SET FOOT IN A PETSMART AGAIN. This morning, I took her to a different Petsmart then the one I usually use. Today I took her to the store at Coit and Campbell in Dallas to drop her off to be groomed - like I have done so many times before.

But this morning I was told they couldn't groom her because she has an enlarged heart. Oh, I could do the express groom but...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Dallas Complaint category Pets & Animals

Petsmart Grooming - Maryland, Silver Spring - Amost killed my dog

Posted: 2012-06-05 by    Roberta Bailey
DON'T TAKE YOUR DOG TO BE GROOMED AT THE PETSMART IN SILVER SPRING. I took my Cocker Spaniel to be groomed at the Petsmart in Silver Spring on Plum Orchard Drive last week. When I went to pick him up they said they weren't done but I had to take him home because "he's too worked up." By the time I got him to the car he could hardly breath and started throwing up white foamy liquid. I tried to take him home but he kept throwing up and couldn't breath well. I rushed to the nearest Animal Hospital. His gums and tongue were blue and he had a temperature of 106. They rushed...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Maryland, Silver Spring Complaint category Other

Petsmart Grooming - Arizona, Tucson - Grooming horror story!

Posted: 2011-03-03 by    Tykes mommy
I took my 5 lb Yorkiepoo, Tyke to the Petsmart groomer. About an hour later I got a phone call saying that Tyke was taken to the Vet inside the store. The manager explained that he was "knicked" with the clippers behind the ear. We rushed to the store where they wouldn't let us see Tyke. We waited for awhile until the manger came out n explained that Tyke was cut on the back of the neck... A little while later the doctor came out and explained that Tyke had a cut on the back of his neck larger than a quarter!!! They had to put him to sleep and shove a tube down his throat and attempt...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Arizona, Tucson Complaint category Pets & Animals

Petsmart Grooming - Florida, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 - Injurious grooming

Posted:    Injurious to Animals
I trusted (so I thought) and dropped off my 2 dogs with a brand new manger Nina at Petsmart.
She was not my groomer, as my groomer transferd to another location. Everytime I get use to a groomer or grooming manager they usually leave the store.
This new manager Nina insisted that she knew how to groom my dogs and also insisted to groom both, which I felt was a bit strange as I was told by
her that they would be ready in 3 hours.

6 hours later I was told they were ready. Upon picking them up and getting them in my car I noticed that one dog had knots under his...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 Complaint category Pets & Animals

Petsmart Grooming - Texas, Georgetown - Overall Service

Posted:    Anon E. Moose
Our family used to take our two Wire Fox Terriers two this Petsmart bi-weekly. We were usually treated with excellent customer service and our dogs were always cut very well. We have always been told our dogs behaved nicely. Except on occasion with Barkley, this was expected. He can be aggressive at times, but it never seemed too serious.

However, today, a groomer we haven't had a lot of experience with, complained about both of our dogs. Saying they weren't being compliant and were causing several issues. We were surprised, because we have never had this happen with previous...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Georgetown Complaint category Pets & Animals

Petsmart Grooming - Not satisfied with their services!

Posted:    Dora Beat
Never take your pet at Petsmart grooming. I took my cat there for a full grooming services and they didn't wash it. They brush it a little and cut his claws and charge me full price. I call the manager and and they said that there are sorry that i was not satisfied with their services... What services if they didn't wash him??? Check your pet before you leave the grooming just to make sure they did the full service... I will definitely not take my care there anymore and i will never recommend it to anyone......
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals

Shortchanging Scam