logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
2. (24 mins ago)
Zoosk
Cannot sign up for one month only - bad link
3. (29 mins ago)
Offerwire Zyxel NBG 416N Wireless Router
Lied about Invalid Rebate
4. (41 mins ago)
Sun Cellular PostPaid
Unknown GPRS being charged to account
5. (42 mins ago)

Pet Supplies Plus Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pet Supplies Plus - New York, Amherst - Animal Neglect

Posted: 2011-04-12 by    Mary Kohler
Several months ago I wrote a letter of complaint to the headquarters of Pet Supply Plus because on countless occasions I have witnessed the birds in that store being neglected in the sense that they have little or no food, filthy or no water, and many of these birds had untreated diseases/illness. Today I stopped in again to check on the situation and nothing had changed---these birds are living in horrid conditions. BOYCOTT PET SUPPLY PLUS...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, Amherst Complaint category Pets & Animals

Pet Supplies Plus - unhealthy animals

Posted:    jhungerf
I just had my son's youngesst guinea pig die today. The guinea pig was not healthy when I bought him, which I didn't know until it was too late to return him for a refund. This is not first unhealthy animal that I bought from Pet Supplies Plus. I have gone into the store to consider buying an animal and found that the animals had no fod or water. I will not buy my pets from PSP ever again. I am going to register a complaint with their animal buying department tomorrow. When doing business with Pet Supplies Plus, do so with EXTREME CAUTION....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals

Pet Supplies Plus - Ohio, Lima - Animal Abuse

Posted:    Melissa Vaden
Today i witnessed something so disturbing, i almost puked! I walked into Pet Supplies Plus of Lima Ohio and my heart broke in two! I stood there, watching this defenseless Canary being horrifyingly neglected. Its beak was never attended too, so it became horribly deformed! Then i took another look, and saw its nails. ALMOST A HALF AN INCH LONG! OMG! They are never suppose to reach that length, being a CANARY! Overall health was sickening. He/She could barley keep their eyes open or keep balance on my finger. It was so sick and scared, i could feel the fast paced heart beat against my hand. And to...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Lima Complaint category Pets & Animals

How a New Health Reform Will Affect You