logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
2. (2 mins ago)
Maytag / French Door Refrigerator
Problems with the ice maker!
3. (6 mins ago)
Sodahead
Jim Crow like bias
4. (11 mins ago)
buyephedrinehclonline.com
Seller lies about status of order
5. (14 mins ago)

Absolute Dental Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Absolute Dental - Nevada, Reno - feel hustled

Posted: 2013-01-12 by    pasekpm
needed a tooth extracted. called and told them that i had a regular dentist but was out of town and i needed tooth extracted. i am 56 and have been walking the line of needing dentures. my dentist and i have discussed. went into the office, they did many xrays, she came in and IMMEDIATELY started upsellng. a half hour later, she says to me, we will start you today on a partial, you will love me, it will be great. i said no thank you, only getting the tooth pulled. well we will start you on a deep cleaning today. i said no i am only her to get the tooth pulled. I told her 4 times that all i needed...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nevada, Reno Complaint category Dental Services

Absolute Dental - Nevada, Las Vegas - DECEIVING BUSINESS

Posted: 2011-04-30 by    TOO SMART
I should have read the complaints against Absolute Dental before going there. I went to the one located at 3945 S. Maryland Pkwy. in Las Vegas and it was a terrible experience. In my case, they did NOT honor their ad which offers a "free teeth whitening for new patients only with paid x-ray and exam". I had a toothache, not really bad yet, so from past experience I know I need a filling, however, the dentist, a Filipino, w/o checking my tooth kept staring at the x-ray for the longest time and finally he told me that he ''thought'' I had a loose tooth and tried to push...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nevada, Las Vegas Complaint category Dental Services

Absolute Dental - Nevada, North Las Vegas - James Huynh

Posted:    Nikkole
I went through the process of xrays and payment so that I could get a tooth pulled. The dentist, one James Huynh, was not senitive to my problem, argued with me about which tooth was hurting me and which one he thought should be pulled. I had a #31 which was missing approximately 2/3rds of it mass and was causing me extreme pain and this stupid excuse for a dentist tried to tell me that the cavity on the side of #29 was what was causing my pain. I was told to return(after the initial exam and xrays) at around 4pm(same day) and he would pull the tooth. I was there at 3:45pm and waited until 4:45...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nevada, North Las Vegas Complaint category Dental Services

Few Tips How to Buy a Foreclosure