logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Bloomingdale Customer Service (1-800-323-7857)
The worst Customer Service Staff - No accountability
Nannies Dubai
Unprofessional
4. (26 mins ago)
Camille Waring/Kitty L'Wren
Photographer not turn up for Wedding
5. (26 mins ago)

Norwalk, Connecticut 06857
Customer Care
Phone:1-800-641-8026 open from 9-5, M-F, ET

PCS Stamps and Coins Complaints & Reviews

PCS Stamps and Coins - Connecticut, Norwalk - Dishonest company and bills credit card without permission

Posted: 2013-06-12 by    sandyparker
I seen an ad in a magazine for a half dollar $15 so I bought it on 4/25. These people then sent a package I did not request in June. I didn't even open the package and pit return to sender and gave it back to post office. These scammers had the nerve to bill my credit card $46.95 without...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Connecticut, Norwalk Complaint category Solicitors

PCS Stamps and Coins - Connecticut, Norwalk - They sent a coind I didn't order.

Posted: 2011-01-21 by    Maria Willocks
In May, they sent my the first coin for a new collection I did not order. I put it on the self and I forgot about it.I did not pay any bill because I did not order. Now, they are sending me this 'cancellation notice" saying that I have to pay or return the coin. I understand I should...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Connecticut, Norwalk Complaint category Other

PCS Stamps and Coins - Indiana - missing shipment #3

Posted:    Doris C. Hamilton
I have received Shipment #35 (West Virginia) and
#37 (Nebraska)
but #36 (Nevada) has never shown up here

Ms. Doris C. Hamilton
205 Greenwood Pl
North Vernon 47265-9035

I would like to replace the missing shipment #36 (Nevada)
if...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Indiana Complaint category Other

PCS Stamps and Coins - Connecticut, Norwalk - Sending unsolicited items and then demanding payment for items we didn't order

Posted:    Scammed by PCS Stamps
We got sent a couple of state quarters last December. They asked for $17.99 and then they would continue to send more state quarters and more bills after future shipments. We had not ordered this item and were not interested in receiving more of them. There was no information about returning...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Connecticut, Norwalk Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Con Artists Are Targeting Animal Lovers!

Latest Groups