logo

Zynga Poker Complaints & Reviews - Customer Service keeps making fools of us

Zynga Poker Contacts & Informations

Zynga Poker

Posted:    mihaelozg

Customer Service keeps making fools of us

Zynga
I lost more than 2 billion chips because I got disconnected by the server during the game. They admit that it is their common problem but
they don't want to recover my loss. I did send them screenshot of my incident and everthing is clearly visible there, but still no support from their side. It's been almost a month since it happend. The worst thing is, they won't post my complaint on their forum or any other place where they are moderators. It was their mistake, and now they ignore me. They even banned my account due to service violations.
Don't know what to do now..

Comments United States Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jan, 2011 by   daengbani 0 Votes
I was very upset every win 30M always got banned I do not understand by Zynga now wants what, 2 times I won had there been no response from the poker zynga I will lay out to the public that Zynga now cheat and crook all
 31st of Jan, 2011 by   juan amaro 0 Votes
I really like playing poker at poker zynga. But I am very sorry with the events that I experienced when my own chips suddenly blocked by the DOH. DOH means that thieves and robbers. I was right to be angry and upset because the chips were taken without my knowledge. Just because zynga poker behavior, by arbitrarily taking the rights of people who become customers. And I also gained will report Zynga Poker to be blocked or not available in Indonesia. Commercialization Zynga Poker had crossed the boundaries of consumer tolerance that has been harmed by that name DOH as a thief and robber. I, , , juan_amaro77@yahoo.com, ask for chips I returned to my account so Zynga Poker does not get in trouble in the future. I am annoyed by that name DOH as a master thief is very bad. So I will protest to the government for Zynga Poker blocked just because it has many disadvantage many consumers, even though the players in Poker Zynga Zynga never hurt Party Poker.

31st of Mar, 2011 by   van_royal 0 Votes
zynga I still do not get affected benned my chip, I beg you to immediately resolve my complaint that his account van_royal@y7mail.com ... I hope to you ...
 30th of Apr, 2011 by   ancah 0 Votes
zynga really not fair! My chip was originally 4m I play and produce 71m directly in doh ????????????? what level I am only 39 ??????????? what if I was lucky? why are you doh?? really not fair! I was very disappointed with zingga! I was playing poker in zingga hobby. but because of this injustice I was very disappointed. bowiekedua@yahoo.co.id! I hope zingga not make me disappointed
DOH NOT FAIR AND unsportsmanlike !!! RESTORE CHIP bowiekedua@yahoo.co.id
DOH NOT FAIR AND unsportsmanlike !!! RESTORE CHIP bowiekedua@yahoo.co.id

WHAT YOU HEAR U.S.? THIS IS OUR CUSTOMERS! AND THE CUSTOMER IS KING !!! LISTEN TO THE VOICE CUSTOMERS !!!
 1st of Nov, 2011 by   ZYnga sucks balls 0 Votes
ZYNGA you are going downhill! You had a great thing then you ruined it with greed. You lost most of the players, used to have millions. IT is totally rigged. They want you to buy chips. PLEASE DONT BUY!!
 5th of Nov, 2011 by   Tony Ciantar 0 Votes
Zyuna poker don't care about the people they only care about the money they make no one has called or emailed me and that makes me very angree I feel helpless and don't know what to do...!!!
 16th of Dec, 2011 by   Lieber Prinz Für Immer +1 Votes
Previously, when I just heard the news about the behavior Zynga unfair to customers who, I thought the story was just exaggerating. but now this has happened to me, I was so disappointed and very annoyed that Zynga has taken my chip (DOH) to three consecutive times for no apparent reason, when I was playing follow the rules, this is clearly an injustice done Zynga to me ... Zynga try to explain how this could happen ?????...
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   betty_liu 0 Votes
how to block Zynga ip public, not the player id? during this ZYNGA always block the public ip, should have the right steps to block id is the player who committed violations, id he is in blok.input is received for the good of the service Zynga..
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   betty_liu 0 Votes
how can the public ip on the same block facebook? supposed wisdom facebook id is block a player who commits an offense, so the player who commits an offense can not keep playing zynga zynga poker ... I hope to open a public ip is on the block and make a more prudent policy . thanks
 27th of Feb, 2012 by   Sophie louise brown 0 Votes
Im pretty disgusted with this game! and i have so much to complain about!
i had my account suspended about a year ago! everytime i tryed to log on it never said that i had a permant ban just said that i had to contact zynga for reactivation. so i did and they said they i had violated the terms of service .. So i make a new account up and i got up to 194m! i then got hacked . i stoped them before they got anywhere, the next morning i log on and i had a message from zynga saying i had to pay the MAXIMUM of 1 million chips, so i did so! and they took the whole lot, i then contatced them, and showeed them the proof that i got hacked, they wouldnt listen, and wouldnt give me my chips back! .. iv recently asked for reactivation off my old account as my other one keeps getting hacked, and i know it wont be before long i get my account banned ... they have said no! its perminate but my mate was banned for 3 weeks and he asked them to reactivate it and they did! im really angry with this game and thinking about going to the pappers about it! iits like zynga bans everyone who has bigs amounts of chips!
also, find it abit funny how you can contact a live agent at any point in the day, and how come the number doesnt work for the hotline thing .. Your just a scamming bunch of people!
 18th of Mar, 2012 by   tony tawil 0 Votes
I HAD 192 MIL CHIPS AND THEY WERW STOLEN IREICEIVED A MESSAGA FROM ZYNGA POKER SAID I WIM 350 MIL AFTER I SAW THAT I HAVE 0 CHIPS ALL MY CHIPS WERE STOLEN
 18th of Mar, 2012 by   tony tawil 0 Votes
I HAD 192 MIL CHIPS AND THEY WERE STOLEN I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM ZYNGA POKER SAID I WIN 350 MIL AFTER I CAN;T ENTER TO MY ACCOUNT THEY STOLEN IT FOR THIS REASON I CHANGE MY PASSWORD THIS HAPPEN IN THE 18 MARCH AT 23.00 HOUR
 27th of May, 2012 by   mirwan ibrahim 0 Votes
how long should I wait more than a specified time
I have a concern please
This is a message zynga poker

Request Submitted

Your information has been sent to our customer service department. We will review your case (est. time 72 hours) and take action as necessary.

This e-mail me :: bambleunx@yahoo.com
 30th of May, 2012 by   xt xhikolli +1 Votes
2 days ago, I admit, I did make some transfers, but that's because my other ID there is a hack .. so my chip lose its 22mill as much as when I was playing.
I think it was taken out from the others, the better I secure my ID on this one.
but today I really did not make a mistake / legal transfer, pure play .. I am not cheating at all / did legal transfer.
please be fair to all players who do not make mistakes, because if it does not do justice .. you will very much miss some players.
I asked my chip 88mill my winnings today that you take, please be returned to me. if I make a mistake, please you give me any sanctions ..
 5th of Jun, 2012 by   alam dome 0 Votes
saya memenangkan 11m, baru 1hari gak main cips ku hilang, ada peringatan hacker malah aku di beri 2 pilihan, kenapa kok dari 11m menjadi 100k, cape begadang terus hanya ingin mendapatkan cips banyak setelah dapat malah di DOH apa kesalahan dan peraturan yg bagaimana ? apakah aku memberikan chips sama teman yg aturan nya sesuai zynga itupun batasannya paling banyak 100k kenapa saya harus kehilangan chip banyak hasil jeripayah begadang semalaman? kenapa orang lain yg banyak cips lebih dari 100m gak zynga ambil?memang zynga merugikan konsumen saya sangat kecewa banget
 6th of Jun, 2012 by   renelondonio@yahoo.com 0 Votes
dear sir!can u help me to remove the security alert no my account.iam just only want to play a poker and i really beggin on u to resolve my problem.hoping for ur kind & consideration. GOD BLESS U ALL!!! thank u very much...
 7th of Jul, 2012 by   Tg Stil Pool 0 Votes
saya memenangkan hingga 1, 2 B dengan modal hanya 25M kenapa kena doh, apa ada peraturan klo memenangkan banyak itu kena doh??
 10th of Jul, 2012 by   miftah sofyan 0 Votes
i pay using my visa for a zynga poker chips, but untill now i never receipt the chips.

The Top 5 Consumer Complaints