Posted: 2013-04-06 by

Fake Profiles

Phone: Zoozk
Thank You for allowing to post...I experienced fake profiles and a third party stealing passwords...Its is unsafe and has no room on the internet and also lacks background checks. Please look into Zoosk.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful?

24th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
I received literally dozens of views, dozens of winks. I became curious as to why not ONE lady wrote a message, NOT ONE. This simply defeats the averages. I have the exact same wording and photos on Match.com and have received several genuine letters from lady subscribers.
I became curious as to what Zoosk is up to. A Google search of the user names of "views" I received was telling. More than a quarter of the pictures used by the ladies that "winked" or viewed me are fakes. The photos are on the web, and have absolutely no correlation to the Zoosk members.
To add insult to injury, they took another month subscription from my account. I signed up for one month only. The day before the draw from my account, I cancelled my profile and membership.
BUYER BEWARE!! This site is worthless!! Rampant with fraud.

Zoosk Logo Zoosk