Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Zbiddy.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-02-07 by

Fraud

Zbiddy.com
I was not aware of what a scam this is It cost me$159.00 to find out...

Do Not usethis company or any other company who says you can bid on stuff cheaply..I tried unsuccessfully to cancel my account and it finally cost me $159.00 they will not refund our money ..they state in good faith they will refund half still waiting for that to happen which is $79.50 but not the full price. Tey charge you what they want and you can not change the amount beleive me I tired.. they are scamers and cheats don't use them..unless you want a good life lesson.. remeber if it walks like aduck and quacks like a duck its a dam duck good luck too all future suckers
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have been a zbiddy customer for about 3 months and have won and received many very nice items including an ipad 2.
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Zbiddy.com - Frauds
Zbiddy
Arizona
zbiddy.com

This company took $99.00 out my account. Tells me the same story I've read when I came on this site.
. Says they sent me emails. for 75% refund and restraunt card. I've checked all emails including junk emails. None coming. I've talked to my bank who is unable to do much but put on alert. I've learned an expensive lesson and find this company to be total frauds.
 9th of Mar, 2012 by    -2 Votes
I too was ripped off for $99 and when I called the girl barely spoke English and all she could say was I am sorry you feel that way. Why would someone teach their operators that phrase unless they knew they would be using it. Someone is getting rich and it is deplorable. They should be shut down with a quickness. The whole thing is a rip off. I watched the only 3 things of value get bid on all day and they are stil there. There is not even anything of value on there. It is all gift cards. I can go buy one of those and save myself time. My time is important.
 13th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Zbiddy.com - Auto bidder didn't use all my bids
zbiddy.com

I had put 25 bids in the Z-buddy which is the auto bidder. It didn't use 16 of my bids at the end of the auction and I lost the auction. They don't have an explanation and I am trying to cancel my account.
 13th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I was bidding for an item in Zbiddy auction, not knowing their upfront chages. When I saw the charge of $99.00, I backed out of the internet, but they charged it anyway. I am protesting it now for a refund through my credit card. Please avoid Zbiddy website. You will get charged by just visiting there. They are scammers !!!
 16th of Mar, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I wish I had checked up on these guys before bidding! I bid on Restaurant eGift Cards not realizing they were only good for certain restaurants! Then when you go to use the card, you have to spend twice as much for your meal for it to be good! When I wanted a refund I was told I had to get it before seven days were up, but they didn't send me the eCards over the internet until nine days after I bought the first ones! The ones that were still within seven days couldn't be refunded either. Talked with my attorney, and I am going to file a Small Claims court case. These people have to be stopped! I hope lots of people read this and don't get sucked into their web of lies and claims.
 19th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I used my credit card and Z Biddy took out $99.00 out of my bank I need this money back . does anyone know to do this? I never bid on any thing I went off line. Never went back.
 22nd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Took money from my account without permission! Put it BACK !
 22nd of Mar, 2012 by    -1 Votes
THIEVES. CRIMINALS. DO NOT register with these people;they WILL rip you off. I cannot believe RICO or the BETTER BIZ BUREAU has not shut these people down yet. Had to actually cancel my favorite cc because they were auto bidding with my cc information WITHOUT my consent!! THEN, when I called customer service in a panic, the 'rep' (i.e. criminal) refused to cancel my membership even when I got angry and had a few choice words to say. REFUSED! Then she REFUSED to allow me to speak to a supervisor! THis is the most blatant scam I have ever seen.SHUT THESE PEOPLE DOWN!!!
 27th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
ZBiddy is proud to operate a Customer Service Desk that can be reached at 1-888-406-6509 Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST. One of our friendly agents is in place to assist you with any concerns that you have.
 27th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
- To place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. This process is standard across the penny auction industry and is not exclusive to Zbiddy. If you have questions about the registration process, or if you were unaware that you were being charged at the time of your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-406-6509. Our friendly agents are standing by to take your call and help resolve your issue. The Customer Service Desk hours are Monday through Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.
 31st of Mar, 2012 by    -1 Votes
joined by acciedent then realized what a rip off go to e-bay at least it doesnt cost you anything to bid until you win WHAT A SCAM TO MAKE MONEY !!! You don't even know if you are bidding against real people a just a computer raising price until they make a profit on what they are selling
 2nd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes

Zbiddy.com - Once they get your money, the website is "under construction"
zbiddy.com

This website is a total scam. Just like many of the other users, once they get your money, the website is "under construction." Should have done my homework. Don't use it!
 4th of Apr, 2012 by    -2 Votes
IT'S A BIG SCAM...I began bidding on a 25 dollar Exxon gift card...each bid cost 60cents...However, there were two individual bidders that was driving up the price...both individuals bidder at least 50 times each...that means each of them spent 30 dollar/person plus the actual cost of the card when the auction is over...THAT IS WAY OVER THE 25 dollar cost of the card itself...ITS A BIG SCAM...DO NOT FALL FOR THIS WEBSITE!!! I checked if this was true on several of their auctions...and it was the same Tactic!!!

Zbiddy is not BBB accredited...I did however used Quibbids and won many things there...and that website is BBB accredited!!!

When I tried canceling my account, they gave me a hard time, trying to offer me various things to keep me on board!!! BE STRONG if you cancel your account...THEY WILL OFFER YOU ALOT!!!
 8th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
This business is nothing but a scam! It is just an avenue to rob Peter and pay Pay. I was also scammed but not yet through with them even though it's almost been a month now. I will make an official report at the end if nothing positive happened.
 11th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I put my card number in completed registration and kept sending back to registration somethings not right will have my Attorney to look into it and make sure my card is not charged at all.
 11th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I completed registration with card number and could not get past that page. I will have my card Attorney to look into it and make sure my card is not charged at all.

Contact Us