Posted:

Fraud

4.75
Zbiddy.com
I was not aware of what a scam this is It cost me$159.00 to find out...

Do Not usethis company or any other company who says you can bid on stuff cheaply..I tried unsuccessfully to cancel my account and it finally cost me $159.00 they will not refund our money ..they state in good faith they will refund half still waiting for that to happen which is $79.50 but not the full price. Tey charge you what they want and you can not change the amount beleive me I tired.. they are scamers and cheats don't use them..unless you want a good life lesson.. remeber if it walks like aduck and quacks like a duck its a dam duck good luck too all future suckers
Complaint comments Comments (472) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

17th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I wanted my subscription voided and they say they have tried to reach me several times and that is a lie as they have my phone number and e-mail. What a bunch of crap this company is.
 23rd of Apr, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Its a scam in the sense that they suck you into purchasing bids before you even know what is happening. As others above mentioned, I thought I was just registering, and when I tried to cancel first on line, then over phone, they offered me all sorts of stuff and when I wouldn't accept any thing besides a complete refund, they threatened me, but I persisted. i stood my ground, saying I just wanted to return the product unused and get my money back as fast as they charged me.
Finally they said they'd refund it but it would take 7-10 business days.
So far, i haven't seen the original charge go thru, so am thinking/hoping they cancelled it.
But I don't trust them or their business model one iota because of the way they charge you when you think you are just registering.
As I told them, I have never bought anything on line without first being given a confirmation screen to review purchase before submitting. The person I spoke to claimed it was all there in plane sight, but I didn't see it, and there is no reason why they shouldn't refund the original bid pkg if they are so proud of their product.
Granted there were red flags in the "registering" process that I ignored, like when they asked for my shipping address, the bot wouldn't accept it until it was the same as my bank card address. Comparing themselves to ebay is ludicrous! Ebay doesn't charge you a thing until you purchase something.
 25th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
How do I get their stuff off of my computer
 30th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Zbiddy.com is still up and running. If you have any doubt or issue then contact their customer support at 1-888-406-6509
 30th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Well, I don't agree with you. There are few people who are bad mouthing about Zbiddy but I strongly believe they are wrong or rivals of zbiddy. Anyone can go and visit zbiddy.com.
 30th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I don't agree with you. I am a member since last 11 months and they never did any unauthorize transaction on my credit card. You should report this to your credit card company and Zbiddy customer support.
 30th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I purchased many bod packages but never got any unauthorize charges on my card by Zbiddy. You should contact your card company and local police to report the fraud on your card.
 2nd of May, 2012 by    0 Votes

Zbiddy.com - If you put your credit card number on it, you will be charge > $100 for nothing
zbiddy.com

This site is scam. If you put your credit card number on it, you will be charge > $100 for nothing. We need to report to FBI and BBB.
 7th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree. I was also charged $99.99 for nothing. It never told me I was being charged, and never confirmed anything. I called customer service and they refused to refund the full amount, even though their terms and conditions on the website says there's 7-day refund policy for 1st time bid packages. They didn't refund me, even after I recited their exact policies from their website. FRAUD! I dont know how they get away with this.
 7th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
You were probably charged for a bid package - that is how these sites work. You need to BUY your actual bids (.60 each) in a bulk package before you can actually use them to bid on the items for sale.

Why did these two posters enter their credit card information if neither was actually buying anything?
 7th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Zbiddy is not a fraudulant website. They're in this business for more than a year now. contact their customer support at 1-888-406-6509.
 13th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes

Zbiddy.com - This site is an absolute scam
zbiddy.com

That's right it doesn't get worse. In the mice type that is so hard to read they exsplain how they are going to rip you off. Read it all. If not you will be angry that you got ripped. And ripped you will get. This site is an absolute scam.
 27th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Anyone on this board who says this is not a 100% scam works for ZBiddy.
 27th of May, 2012 by    -1 Votes
John S Roberts works for ZBiddy.
 1st of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Zbiddy is a nice penny auction site and one needs a good strategy and patience to win on such penny auction site.
 1st of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Well, every penny auction site works that way. you have to purchase a bid package before you can place a bid. Also, if you read their terms and condition, you'll find that the bids are non-refundable. Then why you guys blame the site after you place bids and lose the auction?
 1st of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Well, you have to purchase a bid package before you can place a bid. Also, if you read their terms and condition, you'll find that the bids are non-refundable. Then why you guys blame the site after you place bids and lose the auction? every penny auction site works that way.
 1st of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Well, if you read their terms and condition, you'll find that the bids are non-refundable. Then why you guys blame the site after you place bids and lose the auction? every penny auction site works that way. you have to purchase a bid package before you can place a bid.
 1st of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I never faced such issue on Zbiddy.
 4th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Registration if free on Zbiddy. You can contact us 1-888-406-6509. One of our friendly agents is in place to assist you with any concerns that you have.

Zbiddy.com Logo Zbiddy.com