logo

Mni*creditrpt Mntr Svc 866 - 3658654 Ca
Unathorized charge
4. (43 mins ago)
Electroshop Limited
Seller is scammer, who wanted to get more money from me
5. (56 mins ago)

Zbiddy.com

Posted: 2011-02-07 by    BagT

Fraud

Zbiddy.com
I was not aware of what a scam this is It cost me$159.00 to find out...

Do Not usethis company or any other company who says you can bid on stuff cheaply..I tried unsuccessfully to cancel my account and it finally cost me $159.00 they will not refund our money ..they state in good faith they will refund half still waiting for that to happen which is $79.50 but not the full price. Tey charge you what they want and you can not change the amount beleive me I tired.. they are scamers and cheats don't use them..unless you want a good life lesson.. remeber if it walks like aduck and quacks like a duck its a dam duck good luck too all future suckers
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Aug, 2012 by   officialzbiddy -1 Votes
Contact our service desk at 1-888-406-6509. Our friendly agent will assist you with any concerns that you have.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by   Charles Watson 0 Votes
:( I never faced such issues. Always got authorized charges on my card from zbiddy.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by   Charles Watson -1 Votes
Did you try to contact them next day? Zbiddy is truly an honest company.
 2nd of Sep, 2012 by   blnerio +1 Votes
This is a waste of time and they steal your money in your face ... spend $99 in trash and they talk about ebay but zbiddy is worse DO NOT USE THIS SITE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR VALUABLE TME !
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by   Kathy Hen 0 Votes
I found Zbiddy in business for more than 1.5 years. I trust zbiddy.
 4th of Sep, 2012 by   bunnychic 0 Votes
Well, it cost us $60 to sign up and get bids. Zbiddy is a scam. They will give away the items that are "free to bid" and with the others such as Walmart gift cards...you will never win. You are constantly bidding with a bot, and when real users stop bidding thats when the auction ends. They do this so you can keep buying bids in hopes that one day you will actually win something worthwhile. Do you notice that once you step away, the auction has sold? Gee, I wonder how this happens. This will always be the case.
 7th of Sep, 2012 by   -easymoney- +1 Votes
WoW!
As good old PT Barnum once famously said, " There's a Sucker born every minute" seems to still be true. I feel sorry for the folks who couldn't see the REAL price of the objects they bid on and won. It's simple mathematics, folks!
 7th of Sep, 2012 by   -easymoney- 0 Votes
PT, PT Barnum that is, was so right and is still accurate, in his comment, " There's a Sucker Born every Minute".

Hard to believe people are so poor in math, that they can't see what the purchase, or "bid" really costs.

Here's an example: "Bids" cost equals $.60;
winning bid equals 500 in "Bids" (listed price of object equals $200.00)
Therefore, 500 x $.60 equals $300.00.
And now Auction Site makes at least $100 or more. (They probably pay far less than retail for the item.)
 14th of Sep, 2012 by   Randel B Nightwine +1 Votes
you charged me for bids but every time i push the bid button it comes back in says buy bids now it wont except my password im totaly fed up 5037466027 5037268891 call me in tell me you got fixed nightwine49@yahoo.com pw Raccoons7 thank you
 1st of Oct, 2012 by   bradjones 0 Votes
You must read "How it works" and "Terms and Condition" page before you start using any penny auction site.
 1st of Oct, 2012 by   bradjones 0 Votes
Sounds weird! Check with Zbiddy. I am sure they'll assist you.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by   martinrowland 0 Votes
You would have been charged for buying bids.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by   bellacullen 0 Votes
They never charge without confirmation.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by   jasperkat 0 Votes
Zbiddy is not a scam.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by   jasperkat -1 Votes
To claim the gifts, contact zbiddy customer support at 1-888-406-6509.ti myself won couple of items here.
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   onielpit 0 Votes
Zbiddy is genuine penny auction site.
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   onielpit 0 Votes
zBiddy never did any unauthorize transaction on my credit card. You should report this to your credit card company and Zbiddy customer support.
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   onielpit 0 Votes
Whoop! I never faced such situation.
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   onielpit 0 Votes
Zbiddy never charge while registering an account. You have to just pay when you purchase their bid package. Check with their customer support if you have any issue.
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   Young888 -1 Votes
The following is my conversation with the agent

Agent says: What you like to win today? Click one of the options below and get 25 FREE bids to get you started:

- Apple iPad or iPhone
- HDTV or 3D TV
- Nintendo Wii or Xbox
- Other

Agent says: Join this special introductory offer, choose the item you want, bid and win. CLICK HERE and get 25 FREE BONUS bids.
Agent says: It's really easy to get started winning & get your 25 FREE bids. Simply CLICK HERE and fill out the registration form at the bottom of the page. Hurry this offer won't last!
Agent says: This special 25 FREE bids offer is good TODAY only and backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You: well I believe your website is a scam
Agent says: Sorry, I didn't get that.
You: I am reading the online reviews, all the complaints
Agent says: Sorry, I didn't get that.
Agent says: All items are brand new and factory sealed. We ship within 72 hours. Average winner saves 80% and don't forget our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You: what if I am not happy with what I pay, is there any money back garantee?
Agent says: Sorry, I didn't get that.
You: well, you got nothing
Agent says: Hello! Register today by CLICKING HERE, you'll get a bonus of 25 FREE bids. You can win some amazing prizes at awesome prices.
You: I am going to post all our conversation online to let everyone know what kind of websit you guys are

XDATING.COM ONLINE DATING REVEALED