logo

ATT
job offer rescinded
2. (27 mins ago)
DTDC Courier Service
Non Delivery of letter and wrong claiming of delivering the same.
3. (52 mins ago)
Canadian Tire Store
Filthy public washroom
4. (55 mins ago)
Susan Wolfe, attorney Susan Wolfe
This is by far the worst attorney in the state
5. (1 hr 6 mins ago)

xFinity

Posted: 2011-12-05 by    Vdeck

Rip off

Xfinity
Xfinity tells you they have the best costomer service and will fix your problem or will give you a credit on your next bill. SO full of Crap they are on that. I have had this stupid cable w xfinity now for a year and my ondemand feature NEVER hardly works. It freezes up and then never lets you back in. You try to reboot and sometimes you get lucky but 9 times out of 10 you have to wait for xfinity to fix it which takes hours or days depending on there techs if you can reach one you can understand that is. We have had nothing but hassels and missed shows due to this stupid xfinity. It was a hell of a lot better when comcast had control in my opinion.

Xfinity has done nothing to help w complaints comsumers have and have done NOTHING to solve there so called NATION WIDE ON Demand problem. What they hell are we paying them all this money for if they can’t even get things working properly after almost a year now. As soon as my contract is up Im canceling due to extremly POOR customer service and because they NEVER solve any problems and still make you pay FULL price every month. WHAT A RIP OFF Xfinity is.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Dec, 2011 by   tttreebar +1 Votes
Service advertises that they automatically give you $20. on your account if they are late for an appointment. HA! You gotta telephone, listen to recording, push number button, push another then sit on hold while listening to this recording "Thank you for your patience. Your call is important to us. After about the 20th time I hear this, I scream at the recording... "I have no patience!" Am I weirrd or what?
 29th of Apr, 2013 by   Lonny Villarreal +1 Votes
I made payment arrangements but still my services were interrupted TWICE. I had to pay AND call 4 times for my services to be restored. The 3rd representative lied to me after I told him that I wanted to talk to his supervisor..."Oh, the supervisor just stepped out." ...BULLSHIT! I plan to switch my services over to Comcast's (Xfinity's) competitor and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau .

3 Investments to Avoid This Year