Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

xFinity

Posted: 2011-12-05 by

Rip off

Xfinity
Xfinity tells you they have the best costomer service and will fix your problem or will give you a credit on your next bill. SO full of Crap they are on that. I have had this stupid cable w xfinity now for a year and my ondemand feature NEVER hardly works. It freezes up and then never lets you back in. You try to reboot and sometimes you get lucky but 9 times out of 10 you have to wait for xfinity to fix it which takes hours or days depending on there techs if you can reach one you can understand that is. We have had nothing but hassels and missed shows due to this stupid xfinity. It was a hell of a lot better when comcast had control in my opinion.

Xfinity has done nothing to help w complaints comsumers have and have done NOTHING to solve there so called NATION WIDE ON Demand problem. What they hell are we paying them all this money for if they can’t even get things working properly after almost a year now. As soon as my contract is up Im canceling due to extremly POOR customer service and because they NEVER solve any problems and still make you pay FULL price every month. WHAT A RIP OFF Xfinity is.
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

xFinity - Out of Service Repair took 5 days
Xfinity
Elverson
Pennsylvania

Five days and many phone calls to their service to have a technician stop by and splice our line. The day the technician arrived, we looked at the work order and it was "new" the fifth day. He indicated that he was in the area the entire week and had he had the work order -- would have been there four days earlier. These providers truly do not care about their customers.
 5th of Dec, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Service advertises that they automatically give you $20. on your account if they are late for an appointment. HA! You gotta telephone, listen to recording, push number button, push another then sit on hold while listening to this recording "Thank you for your patience. Your call is important to us. After about the 20th time I hear this, I scream at the recording... "I have no patience!" Am I weirrd or what?
 6th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

xFinity - customer service

Comcast/Xfinity really ???? Cable and internet working this morning and then suddenly stops. No reason. Call and what they can send someone out on Thursday, this is Tuesday. Really I pay 185.00 a month and have had comcast for over 10 years and thats the best that they can do. I work some from home so this is a major major thing for me but they dont care they just do what they do. I would change but really to me all of them suck.
 29th of Apr, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I made payment arrangements but still my services were interrupted TWICE. I had to pay AND call 4 times for my services to be restored. The 3rd representative lied to me after I told him that I wanted to talk to his supervisor..."Oh, the supervisor just stepped out." ...BULLSHIT! I plan to switch my services over to Comcast's (Xfinity's) competitor and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau .

How To Spot Cosmetic Product Scams