logo

Penn Warranty Corporation
Rip off
3. (13 mins ago)
wigsway.co.uk
They took money and haven’t provided order
4. (19 mins ago)

World Finance Corporation

Posted:    rand2424

Harrassment

Jamie
I have had world finance call me everyday. I have gotten threatening voicemails from them saying they know where I live and they know where I work. When I made a 600$ payment they called me the next day telling me I had to pay another 200$ and my payments are only 134$. On top of that they call me and tell me If I can't make a payment please come in and we will renew your loan and give me more money. Why would I go get more money from this loan company that does not know how to properly call a customer. I then sent them another 200$ check this month and they were calling me 2 days later again. And not only my phone they call my work where my managers have told them I am not able to have calls at work and to stop calling. My job is on the line if they keep calling.
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jan, 2011 by   Tina M. 0 Votes
they will come to your job these people are idiots i am going to get security involved to keep them from my work. my job is not on the line if they do this again i will inform them that they are harassing me i will go get their tag numbers off their vehicles.
 5th of Feb, 2011 by   Abused1 0 Votes
In darlington South Carolina...beware borrowing from World Finance..they will call you over and over if you are one day late paying...always want you to come in and make araingements thaen send a letter offering to loan more...the mamager will do everything in his power to insult you
 23rd of Jun, 2011 by   FaySwoRld 0 Votes
@ benny: No one forces you to renew youre account they are only doing their job.
@Marposa: If they go to your house its b/c your husband hasn't contacted the office. Have him call or go by and avoid any misunderstandings. If he hasn't done so then maybe thats why they have to go out on the field to look for him and figure out why he hasnt called or gone by the office. All of this could be avoided if the payment was made on or before the due date. :)
 18th of Oct, 2011 by   CorpCriminals 0 Votes
Research "World Finance Corporation" or 'World Finance Corporation Group" ! You will find a history of gun smuggling, money laundering, FRAUD, millions of dollars lost and the involvement of First Federal Bank of Louisville and others not only in the U.S. but around the world for example- Vatican Bank. With a history like that, I wouldn't put nothing pass them...
 5th of Jul, 2012 by   missme2012 0 Votes
World Finance is a joke ...i never have nor will I have a loan with this company, an employee that previously worked at my office got a loan and they tried to contact him at work, well problem is I've notified World Finance in person and via phone every time they call or pop in at my office threatening to have the police called that he DOES NOT WORK HERE!!! That doesnt stop them at all they keep calling, stopping in and sending certified letters to this guy therefore im seriously considering pressing harrassment charges.

Garage Sale Safety Tips