This company is a fraud. They have reps calling from India requesting private info about my Google Adwords account and claiming they are with Google!!! I had to ask rep multiple times where they are calling from and finally hung up to only call number back and get name of the company. I've called there corporate office and firmly requested not to be contacted and since my call they've called 5 times!!! My number is registered on the National Do NOT Call List so they shouldn't be calling me in the first place. I've had it and today I filed complaint with BBB, The Do NOT Call Registry and will be posting all over the internet. Any legit company doesn't have to put the BBB logo on their site nor advertise with another logo (next to it!) that they are "Best in Search". If you are #1 SEO then you would come up first if I typed in best SEO company...ummmm people common sense...DUUUUUHHHH!!! Do not give them the time or day because they will take your money. It's a fraud and this is a warning for anyone who can't read between the lines. Hang up and file a complaint. They are wasting my time and yours!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

19th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
You Can't Judge unless you actually try their services but if you didn't try them out why would you say all those things unless you a seo company yourself that just goes online and write bad things about other companies .

Contact Us